ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boulogne Billancourt during the recording of Emotional Rescue - summer 1979
Merci Le Club des Stones et tous nos bons amis en France!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: gazza are you busy Return to archive
10-18-01 04:07 AM
marko Do you still have your old e-mail address,how about a small
trade or are you busy?I�m getting soon some original boots,
which you may be interested as well.You could get nice copies.I�ll get these cd�s

King of drugs:hartford 10.11.81 sounboard(few songs phoenix)
New york 12.11.81:very nice cd,,,,average quality
Merci Lyon:lyon 16.6.82
One more time:gothenburg 19.6.82,from new tape source
drinking and dancing:gothenburg 20.6.82,should be nice
chicago 12.4.99:ex audience,don�t remember the boot name...

then btw guys i have fantastic book called crossfire hurricayne,,,,the last copy of the book,1500 was made.I could send nice headers for you as well.

Btw gazza,would you please send me your stones solo&video
89-99 lists.

thanks
marko
10-18-01 12:58 PM
Miss U. Marko, I'd like to hear more about this book....what do u mean 'send headers'??
Also, could u please email me your boots list again, including videos? Thx!!
10-18-01 02:46 PM
marko I�ll e-mail you,but you ain�t gonna get this book nowhere!
It was made only 1500,and i got the last copy!
The book was made by BOB GRUEN,whos been stones photographer
since 1972.This book has many fantastic pictures,what have
never seen before.In EX quality.
10-18-01 03:01 PM
Miss U. Ok, thanx...maybe I could use some photos of Brian in that book for my Brian site with your help?
10-18-01 03:37 PM
Gazza Marko

The worldonline e-mail is the one I tend to use for mail:

ie - [email protected] - however any mail sent to [email protected] will get to that address (and its easier to remember!!)

i'm mostly just trying to pick up CDR's of shows I dont have (not too many around!!) or significant upgrades on what I already have....havent actually done much Stones trading in recent months to be honest (its been a "Dylan" year for me collectors-wise! and theres not too much NEW Stones stuff available either on audio or video..) - howver,I guess its about time to rectify that and get some new Stones material..I'll mail that list to you you wanted plus to the other folks I promised lists too....as Travis Bickle so eloquently put it:

"one of these days..I'm gonna get myself organizized!"
10-18-01 03:44 PM
Miss U. Marko...I just reread your message and realized the photos are only starting in 70s....so no shots of Brian then. I'm sleepwalking today..need more coffee!
10-18-01 05:57 PM
nankerphelge marko you crazy bastard
how the hell are ya

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.