ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Boulogne Billancourt during the recording of Emotional Rescue - summer 1979
Merci Le Club des Stones et tous nos bons amis en France!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
Support these stations! Click and check

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How do you start a chat? Return to archive
10-16-01 08:23 PM
Maxlugar I can see the people online with me (For instance the ever lovely AZQB and the equally lovely Steel Drivin' Hammer)but I can not start a chat with these distinguished Gassers.

How oh how do I do it?

Sorry I missed you Sir St ..oops..er...Cardinal X! Lets try again tomorrow.
10-16-01 08:26 PM
Torn & Frayed Start with hey, how ya doing ?
Buy you a vodka and Snapple ?
10-16-01 09:02 PM
ALDS2001 Good to see your still up and around Maxy
10-16-01 10:18 PM
Cardinal Ximinez Max...you click on the little "Fun House" guy under the header picture (Don't you just love a new pic every day!). Then you register for the chat room. Then you enter the chat room and see if anyone is there.

I popped in there today looking for you, and I had a nice little rap with Gazza and Hot....errrr, ummmmmm...Miss U.

Just leave a message on the board that you are in there, and we'll find you. Or vice versa.

My weekend starts tomorrow so I'll be dropping in and out all day. Weekends in the middle of the week are cool. I like to go and watch people work. I have also discovered that most people don't like an audience when they work. Except for pro athletes. And Rock Stars. And Strippers.

Speaking of Strippers....ain't the Stripped Companion just fabulous. In a perfect world, The Stripped Companion would be playing on every Supermarket's Muzak system.

So it is said, and so it shall be written....
10-17-01 11:03 AM
Cardinal Ximinez Remember, if you see my name in the "Who's Online" thingy. Check the chat room. Too bad we can't have our lil' picture thingy follow us in there. I am in love with my picture thingy.

Who's idea was that, anyway? You get a gold star beside your name.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.