ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Alice Cooper Oct. 17/2006... Return to archive
18th October 2006 12:00 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Just got back from an amazing show!!! If you haven't seen Alice, do so immediately!

Setlist:

(Phantom Of the Opera intro Tape)
Wicked Young Man
No More Mr Nice Guy
Dirty Diamonds
Billion Dollar Babies
Be My Lover
Lost In America
Guilty
I Never Cry
Woman Of Mass Distraction
You Drive Me Nervous
I'm 18
Is It My Body
Go To Hell
Black Widow Jam
Feed My Frankenstein
Welcome To My Nightmare
"The Piece" (Includes The
Awakening / Steven / Only Women Bleed / Steven / Ballad Of Dwight Fry / Killer)
I Love The Dead (Band vocal only)
School's Out

Encore:

Poison
I Wish I Were Born In Beverly Hills
Under My Wheels

The place went crazy for No More Mr. Nice Guy, Billion Dollar Babies and especially when the guillotine was brought out.

School's Out had great audience participation. Nice to see, that Alice puts the same effort into entertaining a crowd of 2000 as he does with larger crowds.

Opening band was The Sins from Montreal. Lead singer was a girl who kind of looked like a slutty Hillary Duff (not that there is anything wrong with that!). On a side note, the rhythm guitarist had a circa-1981 Keith hairdo. They also did a hard rock version of Michael Sembello's "Maniac" (yes, the song from Flashdance).

Two thumbs up for this show
18th October 2006 06:49 AM
Jumping Jack Coop puts on the best rock show in the world these days with no fan clubs, hot seats or other BS.

He sounds more like the early 70s Who or Stones than the originals do!

Go buy the Montreux 2005 DVD and catch a show!!!
18th October 2006 09:19 AM
Jumping Jack Please sign the Coop petition for the RnR HOF.
http://www.petitiononline.com/cooph...l/petition.html
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)