ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oakland is looking tempting all of the sudden Return to archive
17th October 2006 02:33 PM
Dan I haven't been out of town almost forever, the airport, Motel 6 and stadium are all within walking distance of each other and getting a cheapo ticket shouldn't be problem. I have a few more days to decide if I want to do that show or the Who 2nd night at the Hollywood Bowl. Always have fun when I see them in the bay area regardless of quality of gig.
17th October 2006 02:41 PM
Saint Sway Good luck Dan!

I'm confident you will get one really cheap as you now have the "Keith had a stroke" story to use in your wide arsenal of negotiating tactics
17th October 2006 02:57 PM
Poplar
Prices at TM, and at online broker sites are WAY down, Dan.
17th October 2006 03:01 PM
Dan
quote:
Poplar wrote:

Prices at TM, and at online broker sites are WAY down, Dan.

Yeah, I have been checking out Ebay. This venue is just too easy and convenient, even easier for me to get to than most L.A. area venues.
17th October 2006 03:01 PM
deuce
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I'm confident you will get one really cheap as you now have the "Keith had a stroke" story to use in your wide arsenal of negotiating tactics

Your a funny guy. No really, I mean it
17th October 2006 03:08 PM
Saint Sway
Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.
17th October 2006 04:11 PM
pdog Oakland is a city of losers right now, tickets for all events are at bargain basement prices!
17th October 2006 04:40 PM
Dan
quote:
pdog wrote:
Oakland is a city of losers right now, tickets for all events are at bargain basement prices!

I saw a section 141 row 23 go for $49.99. It had no bids til the end. Almost pulled the trigger but I know there are even better deals to be had.

You going to Mudhoney at 12 Galaxies on Nov 4?
17th October 2006 05:09 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:

I saw a section 141 row 23 go for $49.99. It had no bids til the end. Almost pulled the trigger but I know there are even better deals to be had.

You going to Mudhoney at 12 Galaxies on Nov 4?

Son of a bitch, it would have to be on a Saturday! Probably not... I try to hit weekday shows only, I make my money on the weekends!
17th October 2006 05:11 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?
Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]
Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?
Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.
Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
Henry Hill: Jus...
Tommy DeVito: What?
Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!
Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

LOL!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)