ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Jagger and Heroin Return to archive
17th October 2006 11:17 AM
MikeyC613 Did he use it? If so, when, and when did he stop?
17th October 2006 11:36 AM
Gazza I would doubt he ever did, to be honest
17th October 2006 12:35 PM
the good I know for a fact that he did. I was there.
17th October 2006 12:41 PM
_Boomy_ Really? Any details?
17th October 2006 12:42 PM
Mel Belli I'm guessing he at least tried the powder - but steered clear of needles. Isn't that how it typically goes? Powder is strictly for "recreation," while needles are for junkies?
17th October 2006 12:50 PM
the good
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
Really? Any details?

Studio 54, new years eve, 1978. Afterwards, I woke up naked in the basement with the choker for Bianca's donkey wrapped around my neck. Never did find my pants.
17th October 2006 01:38 PM
pdog Mick has tried everything, Twice!
17th October 2006 01:44 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
I'm guessing he at least tried the powder - but steered clear of needles. Isn't that how it typically goes? Powder is strictly for "recreation," while needles are for junkies?

I'd guess that's pretty accurate except for the bit about needles. You don't have to shoot up to be a junkie (I prefer the term "addict" myself, but that's just semantics).

17th October 2006 01:47 PM
pdog
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I'd guess that's pretty accurate except for the bit about needles. You don't have to shoot up to be a junkie (I prefer the term "addict" myself, but that's just semantics).

dope fiend seemed to best fit me!
17th October 2006 02:54 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I agree with you; I'm just saying that might be how addicts rationalize their consumption.
17th October 2006 08:05 PM
texile MAYBE once conciously but jagger is too vain and too much of a self-preservationalist to do anything truly dangerous.
17th October 2006 09:38 PM
MrPleasant Macca disliked LSD because of his huge ego. And drugs (especially booze), as it has been clinically proved, are great aphrodisiacs. As a matter of mact, I'm getting a handjob now.
18th October 2006 12:19 AM
BONOISLOVE My drug consists entirely of the love and acceptance that the little people send me. They are so cute, getting up every day in order to attend their football games, and hop on their little cars and ride to their jobs where they can make money, and going to churches where they can get married and have some more little people. It's exciting and good and you learn very interesting things every day.
18th October 2006 12:37 AM
Bruno
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)