ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Monday Night Miracle in the Desert!!! (NSC) Return to archive
17th October 2006 12:28 AM
voodoopug
17th October 2006 12:35 AM
MikeyC613 Urlacher is a beast. He visited my high school for a charity basketball game benefiting those with physical disabiliies. He was throwing down dunks like Chicago was paying him to play basketball, too.

That being said, one of the most insane MNF games I've ever seen. Jesus, poor Cardinals.
17th October 2006 12:59 AM
Poplar
amazing. and Green's comments after the game were classic.
17th October 2006 01:04 AM
trevcourt Home dog on MNF!

Cards +11.5 = Money

17th October 2006 01:20 AM
Egbert Not to take anything away from Da Bears, but that Cardinals franchise is CURSED.
17th October 2006 10:37 AM
Joey
quote:
Egbert wrote:
Not to take anything away from Da Bears, but that Cardinals franchise is CURSED.

A very tough loss ---- but Matt Leinart is a STAR !!!!

http://www.mattleinart.com/

[Edited by Joey]
17th October 2006 10:42 AM
nankerphelge I was shocked to hear it.

I went to bed at the half and Arizona was all over Chicago like Joey sniffin Paris Hilton's crack!

What's that?

Oh sure...

Joey????

17th October 2006 10:52 AM
Joey " ... like Joey sniffin Paris Hilton's crack!"

***** SNIFF *****

17th October 2006 11:50 AM
time is on my side The Bears won an unbelievable game to remain unbeaten. However, for anyone that is a Bear fan, this game would have to be viewed realistically as a big disappointment.

It's a reminder that the thing thats been holding them back the last few years is still very much hit and miss. The Bear offense stunk out the place. After being one of the top offenses in the league, this game is a major wake up call. How many interceptions did Grossman throw??? How many yards rushing???

That the Bears won a miracle in the desert with some freak plays that accounted for three touchdowns is great entertainment but I wouldn't count on something similiar happening in the playoffs. The Bear offense needs to get better and more consistent. Hopefully, it's just a temporary setback and not some sort of developing trend.

[Edited by time is on my side]
17th October 2006 12:34 PM
Joey
Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
17th October 2006 12:42 PM
_Boomy_ Thanks for beating the Cardinals, Chicago.
17th October 2006 02:45 PM
MrPleasant "Monday Night Miracle"

I thought this was about my nightly dump.
17th October 2006 02:47 PM
Saint Sway Congratulations Pug, on your team winning!

What Journey song did Chicago choose as their fight song this year?
17th October 2006 03:01 PM
parmeda
quote:
time is on my side wrote:
The Bears won an unbelievable game to remain unbeaten. However, for anyone that is a Bear fan, this game would have to be viewed realistically as a big disappointment.

While it was one hell of a sloppy win, I'll take it! Poor Matty played his ass off....the dude's a future Hall of Famer without a doubt.

What more disturbing is how much $$$ I lost; I can guarntee my bookie is not disappointed. The bastard probably slept like a rock last night, lol

17th October 2006 03:03 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:
" ... like Joey sniffin Paris Hilton's crack!"

***** SNIFF *****

17th October 2006 03:10 PM
parmeda tele, is it true Paris broke up Urlacher's marriage?

..and why would this NOT surprise me????
17th October 2006 03:13 PM
telecaster
quote:
parmeda wrote:
tele, is it true Paris broke up Urlacher's marriage?

..and why would this NOT surprise me????

Yep!

No suprise there, eh?

Did you see him on the cover of the Sun Times a couple of days ago

DNA tests showed he is the father of another baby

He is the Mark Grace of Da Bears

17th October 2006 03:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Yep!

No suprise there, eh?

Did you see him on the cover of the Sun Times a couple of days ago

DNA tests showed he is the father of another baby

Urlacher has been totally humiliated by the member of his posse in charge of spermicide purchases!
17th October 2006 03:27 PM
chevysales complete meltdown...similar to our own meltdown in the meadowlands... a few years back...

cards fire their offensive coordinatoor today and looks like jim fassel who also got canned today by ravens will be taking over the oc job in arizona.

oh and bears fans...better hope sexy rexy gets it back together cause he looked very culpepperesque last nite.

no one is going undefeated this year folks "take that to the bank". not da bears and definetly not the colts.

leinart looked very very good last night...he will turn out to be a franchise qb for that team which btw showed some damn good defense too...they just need an oline that can run block and one that can pass block for the mandated 3.5-4.5 seconds so leinart doesn't have to live off of 3 step drops on each pass play... rolling out isn't his forte'

[Edited by chevysales]
17th October 2006 04:19 PM
pdog This is the first MNF game were the losing team actually scored a few points.
17th October 2006 04:22 PM
Joey
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Love it !!!!!!!!!
17th October 2006 04:53 PM
telecaster
quote:
Joey wrote:

Love it !!!!!!!!!

17th October 2006 06:06 PM
Joey Nanky ?!

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
17th October 2006 06:08 PM
Joey
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
"Monday Night Miracle"

I thought this was about my nightly dump.

Good Postin' --
17th October 2006 08:52 PM
Steel Wheels My beloved Bears took it to the Cardinals!

#54 is an animal worthy of mention along side Bear greats.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)