ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Martha Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th October 2006 09:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Happy Birthday
15th October 2006 09:36 AM
stewed & Keefed Happy Birthday Martha....have a great day
15th October 2006 09:43 AM
PartyDoll MEG Have a Wonderful Day, Sway Sistah!!!

Your Sway Family missed you in Chicago.....

May God bless and keep you always,
May your wishes all come true,
May you always do for others
And let others do for you.
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung,
May you stay forever young,
Forever young, forever young,
May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,
May you grow up to be true,
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you.
May you always be courageous,
Stand upright and be strong,

May your hands always be busy,
May your feet always be swift,
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful,
May your song always be sung,
15th October 2006 09:55 AM
glencar Happy Birthday darling Martha!
15th October 2006 10:07 AM
Paulcarr87 Happy Birthday to Colorado's greatest rock and roll fan!!
15th October 2006 10:27 AM
Gazza Happy birthday, dahling

"May your wishes all come true...."
15th October 2006 10:57 AM
Madafaka Happy Birthday!
15th October 2006 11:23 AM
Nellcote MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMARTHA MELLENCAMP!!!!

HAVE A WICKED PISSAH DAY!!!
15th October 2006 11:26 AM
GotToRollMe Happy Birthday to one of my favorite RO'ers, a great music fan, and a real sweetheart. Have a great one, Martha!
15th October 2006 11:27 AM
Lazy Bones Birthday hugs comin' yer way, darlin'!!

Have a great day!
15th October 2006 11:47 AM
_Boomy_ Happy Birthday, Martha.
15th October 2006 01:06 PM
MRD8 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTHA!!! I mailed your present on Thursday, I hope it gets there tomorrow...
15th October 2006 01:08 PM
MrPleasant Have a terrific day, Martha. Happy birthday!

15th October 2006 01:21 PM
Poplar
happy happy
15th October 2006 02:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ¡¡¡ Mucísimas felicidades mi queridísima amiga !!!
15th October 2006 08:14 PM
Bitch
Have a good one!
15th October 2006 08:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Happy Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday My Stonesian Queen .

Joeykins
15th October 2006 09:11 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTHA!! MANY MORE AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!
15th October 2006 09:28 PM
TomL Gold Rings on ya sister, sway sister that is. Hope all is well and hope to see you soon.

xoxo
toml
15th October 2006 09:54 PM
Phog Best wishes. Have a great day!
15th October 2006 11:33 PM
time is on my side Happy birthday
16th October 2006 02:56 AM
pdog Happy Daze for You!
16th October 2006 07:04 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, dear Martha!
16th October 2006 08:02 AM
LadyJane Happy Birthday, my dear dear Friend.

I thought of you immediately when we got Sway in Chicago.

I met your friend Meghan at the Shidoobee party.

Best wishes to one of the kindest people I have ever met.

May the good Lord shine a light on you, always.

xx00
LJ.
16th October 2006 08:17 AM
Irina Happy Birthday, Martha!
All the best to You !
Be happy and healthy, and have a great day

16th October 2006 10:21 AM
Jumacfly Happy B day baby!!
jU
16th October 2006 10:22 AM
Martha Ok you bunch of nuts....my favorite nuts,
:-)

I am at a loss for words.....TTM thank you so much for remembering my 49th, (I have no shame...I'll never be as old as Mick! LOL)

Meg...I burst into happy tears when I read your sweet post....:-) Forever Young as you know is a very special song one that I always hope for when I get to see Bob. Gary....I will fly there to get my b-day hug post haste! You are a dear! Nellcote my music lovin' dancin' around the office after midnight friend I MUST meet someday, I laughed til' my sides split when I got to your post, Thank you for making me laugh so hard! Lazy thank you for the sentiments! I owe you a long email catch-up chat. SOON I promise!

phog wish I coulda met you in Wichita....maybe next time ;-)

paul.....I have to share the honors with our Jaxx. WE are CO biggest rock-n-roll fans...oh yeah! :-)

Joey....if you will meet me in Lincoln for Bob's gig (yes tickets are still available) Wednesday the 25th our marriage WILL be saved! LOL

Mr. Pleasant I love the photo of Bob....thank YOU for choosing it! Irina you are a darlin' and a gem to think of me thank you so much, and you too stewed and keefed, madafaka, poplar, pdog, timeisonmyside and whenthewhipcomesdown (
glencar, we must meet again too, (I loved our chat at Stout's) maybe when Bob pulls me your way ehh?! ;-) Boomy you are simply adorable...thank you!

MRD8 I DID get the package (and about fell over when I opened it!!!!) You know how to make a girl smile ear to ear! THANK YOU!!!!

Voodoo you make me all squiggly and mushy inside when you talk to me in your native tongue....I'll be flying down to see YOU right after I get my hug from Gary! ;-) Make sure Mick Taylor is about when I show up ok?! LOL

Bitch I really DIG the poster shot.....thanks!!!

FG! I owe you an email forgive me for not being in touch. I think of you and keep you in my prayers...and get this I AM seeing the Kings of Leon on the 25th! I can't wait to dig on them! ;-)

SWAY CAPTAIN TomL I was with you and the crew in spirit every windy cold-ass SOL singin' not missin' Miss You step of the way...and I am over the moon for your set list. I sorely missed being there.....and seeing everyone. But I do not give up.....there's a lot more rnr coming down the pike. And breath left in my body. ;-)

LJ, my dearest friend, my RO sister.....thank you so much for the sweet wishes. I feel badly I wasn't able to be in touch with you while you took the trip to Chicago. I ended up in a very bad depression ( the worst I've had so far) and had to see 3 Dr.s' in order to get myself stabilized. I am MUCH better now though, thank goodness. I'll call to catch-up and check-in this week before my Mother shows up Friday. I want you to know that I was thinking of you and the crew and watching the weather.....hoping all went well each day. How the shit did you get back home with all that friggin SNOW?! I am sooooooooo glad you are safe!

Hazy! Start postin' again already!!!! :-) Thanks for calling me yesterday, sorry I missed you. I was actually out shopping...(something I rarely get to do!) in the bright Co sunshine...we are having spectacular weather right now.

PS Keep in mind that I have 2 WHO tix to sell for the Nov. 14th gig at the Pepsi Can......:-)

I think I'm gonna keep celebrating until Bob gets here! How's that for rock-nroll spirit!

Ahoy Ahoy!

Thanks everyone.....you'll never know how much your kindness means to me.

jb......post somethin' nice about me....or I'm gonna spill those beans.

cause" Baby baby baby you're out of time"

Hehehehehehe!

Gold rings on all ya'!

peace, love and great MUSIC,
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMARTHA!
16th October 2006 10:24 AM
Martha
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Happy B day baby!!
jU

DARLIN'! Could you roll me a couple of those fatties! It's a party NOW! ;-)
16th October 2006 03:47 PM
Soldatti Happy Birthday Martha!
16th October 2006 04:03 PM
parmeda Happy Birthday, Martha!
I wish you the very best, my sweet friend.
You, of all people, deserve nothing less
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)