ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Montauk, Long Island, NY - 1978 by Chris Makos
From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Autobiography Stones next year... Return to archive
10-21-02 07:43 PM
Angiegirl The Rolling Stones will publish an autobiography next year September. I didn't know, did you?

Here's the description from W.H. Smith, UK:
"In a large, beautifully-designed book Charlie, Mick, Keith and Ronnie describe how music affected and changed their lives and those of at least two generations, and how their own lives - and lifestyles - have in turn helped, or hindered, their music-making. The text, largely in the form of first-person narrative, will be in turn insightful, funny, sardonic, surprising, but above all very personal and intimate. A reference section including discography, gigography and chronology will be shot through with the band's eye view of their history and punctuated by pithy comments and views on album and single releases on memorable or famed performances and other newsworthy events."

It will cost 28.50 Pounds (44 US Dollars/45 Euro) and you can pre-order.

Check here for the page:
WH Smith Stones Autobiography page

Angelique
[Edited by Angiegirl]
10-21-02 08:52 PM
Child of the Moon Hmmm... I think I speak for everyone when I say that I want to see some input from Brian Jones. Where has that cat been lately?

Oh, yeah... well, how about Mick Taylor?
10-21-02 08:54 PM
Angiegirl Or just maybe this book is entirely being written by Ian Stewart himself, like he always did the dirty work for them...
[Edited by Angiegirl]
10-22-02 11:06 AM
Jaxx [quote]Angiegirl wrote:
The Rolling Stones will publish an autobiography next year September. I didn't know, did you?

yeah, we do.

http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/10-18-2002/120969-1.html and

http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/10-16-2002/120842-1.html