ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Montauk, Long Island, NY - 1978 by Chris Makos
From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rollingstones.com parle fran�ais... Return to archive
10-19-02 05:54 PM
jean-pierrre M
and others european languages..
..just discovered that..european dates are coming..!!!
10-20-02 03:18 AM
F505 about parlez francais: on the boot Paris aux printemps you hear people yelling quite agressively. First I didn't understand what they were shouting. But then the penny dropped. They yell 'assis!!!' what means 'sit down'. Is this correct?
10-20-02 12:18 PM
egon F505,
that's correct.
10-20-02 04:11 PM
Jacques Hi
I can't understand such things on this board. We love Rolling Stones and we are a very small thing in the world, and a great community in the world liking what we love.
Why do you mix politics, racism with our passion?
Leave it here.
European people or American people are good or not as everywhere, but on this board we like our RS and work for them and our passion. So let us take our pleasure, please.
I'm not an old Hippy man but please live together.
We can't always get all we want, but please leave us living together.
Sorry for my poor english.
God bless you.
10-20-02 04:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well said Jacques! Maybe now your comment does not make sense as I deleted the offensive message to the fine French people.

Let me tell you that up to date all the French people I have ever met in real life and on the net are really nice persons.
10-20-02 05:12 PM
Jacques Hi
Thanks Gerardo, so we live in he same world.
I did not want to make "censure" but I like "Respect".
So Still Rockin' and Go on Rolling Stones and our "Family"
Love you
10-20-02 07:54 PM
egon i was the 1st to reply to the very "intelligent" post.
but deleting it (an my reply) was even better.
nice to see you keep this board tidy voodoo.

krgds
egon
10-21-02 04:43 AM
Moonisup I have read that intelligent remark. Hmmmmmm could not see the reason for that one, good thing you delete that shit. OK I post some shit too sometimes, but this was bad, for no reason

rik
10-21-02 02:03 PM
marcus aurelianus My reply to Riffhard64 has been deleted, why !!
Why such sencorship ? I wasn't rude at all , though ..
Strange habits , really ...
10-21-02 02:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Your reply was deleted because I removed the message you replied, as simply as this.
10-21-02 02:56 PM
marcus aurelianus Yes , you removed it . But you haven't told me why...
As a French man , I felt insulted by Riffhard64 ( he said Fuck the French) .
I have never insulted American people . I just said I
disagreed with American politicians . Is that an insult ?
10-21-02 03:08 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What we want here is a friendly community, I deleted that message as soon as I saw it, and did the same with your reply as it was a direct reply. I did not delete Jacques' as it makes sense, yours want a direct reply to that message adding more fuel to the burner.

Now you posted the name and the text of that nasty and rude message back to the board, so now we have the same situation. Do you want to fight with that guy? In your place ignore him is better.

My recommendation is to forget and forgive that message and keep the board on topic.
10-21-02 03:25 PM
marcus aurelianus Thank you for your reply .

Kind Regards.