ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Montauk, Long Island, NY - 1978 by Chris Makos
From the 40x20 Exhibition Now on world tour!!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 'srtipped' album. opinions please ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-21-02 02:59 PM
oska thank you all for all RELEVANT CONTRIBUTIONS to my original posting of this thread ! to all those outhers who ambush a thread to rant and rave at each outher, why dont you lot start your own unique thread,[possibly titled, 'assorted nutters rock n roll rant n rave']. but were ever you choose to slag each outher off,dont sabbotage real fans threads !
10-22-02 12:38 AM
justinkurian Hey,
How're the versions of 'Gimme Shelter' and 'Live With Me' compared to the ones on No Security? I've heard 'Jump On Top of Me'...but, how're the other outtakes from Voodoo?
10-22-02 02:02 AM
Moonisup I think they are both better, and the outtakes are jsut great! only 1 songs an outtake from Paris 1978 i think it is So young! Just new vocals on that one

rik
Page: 1 2 3