ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank so much Box!
Long John Baldry and Mick Taylor - Lone Star Roadhouse, NYC April 5, 1988
© 1988 Arjem Boxem Thanks Box for sharing it!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Important Return to archive
October 19th, 2005 07:07 PM
jcdesq The Stones will feel the wrath for releasing "Streets of Love" as their first single. Let me explain further:

Who rules the universe? Who is the creator of this reality that we’re in? Is this world just a byproduct of natural forces, or is it created by some sort of intelligent force?

The answer is it was in fact created by an intelligent superior being, and that being’s name is Ayer Hyne. Ayer Hyne is a cyborg T-Rex with one real eye and one shiny red electronic eye, and machine guns for arms. He is also the creator of this world and the ruler of all reality.

You might think that this sounds a lot like what a lot of religions call “God” and you’re right. There’s some key differences between the gods of these other false religions and Ayer Hyne.

You might be surprised that Ayer Hyne, or God, is a cyborg T-Rex with machine gun arms. But it’s pretty obvious if you think about it.

For example, in the ontological argument, St. Anselm says that God is the greatest being that can possibly be imagined. This means God is the best. Now which is better, some old guy with a beard, or a T-Rex? It’s obvious T-Rexes are the best and that’s how I figured out God is a T-Rex. But then I realized, but what’s better than a T-Rex? The answer is a Cyborg T-Rex. And even better is if it has machine guns for arms. This is pretty much the best thing ever. So that’s what god is. Some people have argued that even better would be if he had a flamethrower tail, but I think too many weapons makes God inelegant. There’s likely going to be rifts in the church between people who think Ayer Hyne has shoulder-locked missile launchers and people who think he can shoot laser beams from his eye. That’s why most religions have different denominations. Maybe the Shoulder-Missile Church and the Laser Eye Church will have a war and kill each other. Killing people over disagreements about small details in ridiculous made-up stories is what religion is all about.

Bad news to all you Jews, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, and what not religious followers: Your gods aren’t real. There might have been gods in the past but Ayer Hyne defeated them with heat seeking missiles. If any new gods show up Ayer Hyne will probably defeat them too if t hey try to take over. Ayer Hyne can fly an F-14 that’s specially made in an oversized variety just so he can use it, and if he went to Top Gun he’d be first in the class. See if Allah can do that! Well there’s no point, because even if Allah tried Ayer Hyne would just shoot him down in a dog fight.

The superiority of Ayer Hyne is just plain obvious to anyone with any sense. Take Jesus: he’s the crappiest god ever. He couldn’t even defeat a few measly Roman Soldiers, how could he hope to defeat a T-Rex, much less a cyborg T-Rex? Being God is all about kicking ass and laying down the law. That’s what Ayer Hyne specializes in, because he rules the whole universe!!! Hooray for Ayer Hyne!

Let me just point out that the Bible is false so if you believe that stuff about believing in Jesus and going to Heaven and Hell and all that, well too bad because it’s all just fairy tales. Better be careful and not badmouth Ayer Hyne, or else he’ll blow up your house in your sleep. Ayer Hyne isn’t one of these pathetic all-loving new-agey Gods, he doesn’t take any crap and is more in line with the wrathful Old Testament Gods and Zeus back in the days when Gods were Gods and talking smack would get you a lightning bolt up the ass.

There are some radical denominations out there. Some people believe Ayer Hyne is not actually a Cyborg T-Rex, but that the Cyborg T-Rex is in fact a giant robot with a human pilot, and the human pilot is Ayer Hyne. Well I’ll tell you that may have been the case in the past, or even the future, but at some point the pilot and the machine melded into one being. If you ever have seen “Neon Genesis Evangelion” it’s kind of the same thing as when Shinji became one with the EVA.

Personally I think Ayer Hyne was a real T-Rex who was later transformed into a Cyborg. Let’s not let petty disputes divide us. The important thing is realizing Ayer Hyne is God, and Jesus and Allah are not. Also burn the Bible and Koran to get the message across to people that their religions are wrong.

If you want Ayer Hyne to like you, you should build giant 200 foot tall solid-gold statues of him in the desert with diamond eyes and emerald teeth. That’s the proper way to show respect. Also it’s ok if you have a gift stand, but just keep his teeth looking clean.

I don’t know how the universe was started, but I heard this legend once and I think at least parts of it might be true: The universe was started when Ayer Hyne traveled back in time to kill the scientist who created him, who lived in a dimension beyond time. When this happened he created a time paradox. The world we live in is the conscious and Electro-Magnet fallout from the primary paradox creation. Another version states that Ayer Hyne blew up the Time Crystal which was located in a 100 story factory and then time collapsed, and we live in the small space that the folds of space-time created from the shards of the Time Crystal.

October 19th, 2005 07:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Who sold jcdesq bad acid?
October 19th, 2005 07:15 PM
jcdesq My mom. She is doing 1 to 99 in Angola. At least she isn't whorin' anymore. That brought shame to the family. It is a good thing my brother doesn't understand what whorin' is.

When he was 14 he sniffed some rotten cocaine in the parking lot of a Dairy Queen. After that he developed trench foot and a stutter. Then he went crazy and grew hair in places on his body that would make you want to vomit.
October 19th, 2005 07:25 PM
pdog Did you hear about the guy who fucked a horse and died? Were you related?
October 19th, 2005 07:33 PM
jcdesq Yes "Pdog," we were related.

I am very upset by the track listing on the "Rarities" album. "Anyway You Look At It," it sucks.
October 19th, 2005 09:43 PM
voodoopug I shall list some folks I shall greet:

Voodoochileinwonderl
Pdog
SirStonesalot
jb
Joey
Nankerphelge
JJ
Jumping Jack

many others!
October 19th, 2005 09:50 PM
LadyJane I'm about to list those who shall NEVER be greeted.

Look at some of these threads!!!

LJ.
October 19th, 2005 09:52 PM
winter
quote:
pdog wrote:
Did you hear about the guy who fucked a horse and died? Were you related?

LMAO, but actually it was "fucked by a horse", which makes it even more likely that they are related.

wintah
October 19th, 2005 09:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm about to list those who shall NEVER be greeted.

Look at some of these threads!!!

LJ.

It is too late, you have already greeted me twice
October 20th, 2005 12:09 AM
gypsymofo60
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Who sold jcdesq bad acid?

HOLY SHIT! could please give me the address of your wicked hooch supplier. Or was that acid? My head is spinning!
October 20th, 2005 08:33 AM
Nellcote Praise Be Allah!
October 20th, 2005 10:36 AM
voodoopug

its sad to see folks venturing to the deep end with the sharks when they are not ready!
October 20th, 2005 10:41 AM
Nellcote Someone once sang "Sharks will cry"
October 20th, 2005 10:55 AM
Moonisup Back to zero
October 20th, 2005 10:59 AM
Nellcote hey Moon, are those photos from Chuck's site?
Got any more?
October 20th, 2005 11:02 AM
Moonisup www.chuckleavell.com
and then: boston pics

Chuck and Don Was

Chuck, Charlie, Peter wolfe

[Edited by Moonisup]
October 20th, 2005 11:15 AM
Nellcote Thanks Moonisup!
Peter Wolf is the unoffical Mayor of Bahston!
October 20th, 2005 11:17 AM
Moonisup The j geils band is a great band, and his solo album with Mick and Keith on it is also a great listen
October 20th, 2005 11:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
The j geils band is a great band, and his solo album with Mick and Keith on it is also a great listen

I am glad to see that this thread has taken a turn for the better.
October 20th, 2005 11:50 AM
Nellcote Wolf is a much underated artist.
He's a legend in New England.
His shows are still of the 2-3 hour variety.
He plays many Geils songs, however, he has a keen
knowledge of many R & B, Country Artists, of which he's
covered many songs of.
October 20th, 2005 11:53 AM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
hey Moon, are those photos from Chuck's site?
Got any more?

October 20th, 2005 11:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

October 20th, 2005 12:50 PM
blackandblue He lived his life as a candle in the wind.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)