ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank so much Box!
Long John Baldry and Mick Taylor - Lone Star Roadhouse, NYC April 5, 1988
© 1988 Arjem Boxem Thanks Box for sharing it!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith's Bracelet Return to archive
October 19th, 2005 03:04 PM
TomB Hey all...

This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know where Keith got that bracelet? It's on his fret hand... so, so cool and so my style... I had one just like it for a few years and lost it a couple of months ago. I can't find anything like it and I'm just wondering if anyone can help me here.

Thanks either way.
October 19th, 2005 04:26 PM
J.J.Flash I have always dreamed about having one... but always have been aware that such jewel might be bloody expensive......

"But what can a poor boy do, except to sing in a Rock'n'Roll band Ronnie?"
October 19th, 2005 05:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
TomB wrote:
Hey all...

This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know where Keith got that bracelet? It's on his fret hand... so, so cool and so my style... I had one just like it for a few years and lost it a couple of months ago. I can't find anything like it and I'm just wondering if anyone can help me here.

Thanks either way.

our Resident "overpaid layabout" jb has one just like it. Contact him via the board PM and ask him where he got his, i have seen his and it is very nice.
October 19th, 2005 06:13 PM
56DeSoto I've seen a replica on eBay from time to time. And, yep, it's expensive.

October 19th, 2005 07:30 PM
Riffhard Josh does indeed have one. Looks identical to the one Keith wears. Jb also has an exact replica of Keith's ring. If memory serves he had them made by special order. Cost in no object to a man like Josh. Though he has yet to buy me a drink.

Riffy
October 19th, 2005 07:51 PM
M.O.W.A.T. About the ring....

If you are in Toronto, check out the Yorkdale Shopping Centre. There is a kiosk located in it that sells sterling silver jewellry --- this is where I finally found mine. Perfect replica and it only cost me $95 Canadian. Bought it the day of the Stones show in T.O. and lots of people asked me where I got it.
October 19th, 2005 10:00 PM
sammy davis jr. I think JB also has:
The Keith Jammies
The Keith alarm clock
The Keith headband
The Keith OD Survival Kit
The Keith Fishing Lure and Bead Hair Set
The Keith "Fairy Boots" from the '81 Tour (have a pair of these myself)

October 19th, 2005 10:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
I think JB also has:
The Keith Jammies
The Keith alarm clock
The Keith headband
The Keith OD Survival Kit
The Keith Fishing Lure and Bead Hair Set
The Keith "Fairy Boots" from the '81 Tour (have a pair of these myself)

i hear he bought from sothebys the jumpsuit that the "cock dance" was performed with Billy Preston with
October 19th, 2005 11:12 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i hear he bought from sothebys the jumpsuit that the "cock dance" was performed with Billy Preston with

Let's not forget that JB also has a baby blue, concert-worn tracksuit of Bill Wyman's (with matching headband too!).
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]
October 19th, 2005 11:41 PM
voodoopug
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:

Let's not forget that JB also has a baby blue, concert-worn tracksuit of Bill Wyman's (with matching headband too!).
[Edited by M.O.W.A.T.]

that is a fine post....i shall be keeping my eye on you! very funny stuff
October 20th, 2005 08:55 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
About the ring....

If you are in Toronto, check out the Yorkdale Shopping Centre. There is a kiosk located in it that sells sterling silver jewellry --- this is where I finally found mine. Perfect replica and it only cost me $95 Canadian. Bought it the day of the Stones show in T.O. and lots of people asked me where I got it.

How much a Canadian dollar stands for in USD?
October 20th, 2005 09:01 AM
Flairville go to xe.com for all currency conversion needs!
October 20th, 2005 09:01 AM
Flairville Jesus! Egon, great minds and all that!
October 20th, 2005 09:02 AM
egon http://www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml
October 20th, 2005 09:03 AM
egon indeed!
(my post moved.... )

[Edited by egon]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)