ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank so much Box!
Long John Baldry and Mick Taylor - Lone Star Roadhouse, NYC April 5, 1988
© 1988 Arjem Boxem Thanks Box for sharing it!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Another Self Suspension Return to archive
October 19th, 2005 11:13 AM
voodoopug I have been humiliated!

My wife attendted the Macca concert...and had left early due to boredom....i was able to avoid attending, but this is humiliating!

I am suspending myself for 2.67 hours in hopes that I will learn my lesson and do a better job of talking my wife out of things like this.
[Edited by voodoopug]
October 19th, 2005 11:17 AM
egon how did she even get the money to even buy a ticket?
really puggie, your women is way out of line!
October 19th, 2005 12:31 PM
parmeda No need to be ashamed, pug.

Blame it on the hormonal explotion that has currently invaded her brain.

...soon, this shall pass
October 19th, 2005 12:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Puggy...

You must take into account that she did leave early. That must count for something. Obviously she has already suffered a bit.

However, you would still be within your husbandly rights to deliver a firm spanking to her bare bottom.

To preserve you dignity here at this website, you should photograph the above mentioned spanking. You should post the resulting photos here, so that you can prove to us all that the proper measures have been taken.

Hope this has been helpful.

Your Pal,
SS
October 19th, 2005 01:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Puggy...

You must take into account that she did leave early. That must count for something. Obviously she has already suffered a bit.

However, you would still be within your husbandly rights to deliver a firm spanking to her bare bottom.

To preserve you dignity here at this website, you should photograph the above mentioned spanking. You should post the resulting photos here, so that you can prove to us all that the proper measures have been taken.

Hope this has been helpful.

Your Pal,
SS

As always, your suggestions are insightful, interesting, helpful, and well received. Sadly, due to her physical condition (6 months pregnant), this is not a viable option. With the raging hormones, she is capable of finding strength she didnt know she had and attack me (blindsided) in the delivery room. Using ADDA, i have decided to give myself this short suspension (which is now lifted), and share the humiliation with her.

I was proud she left early, but lets face it, thats like someone kicking you in the balls and then telling you they feel horrible about it! It is a nice gesture, but humiliation is still felt!
October 19th, 2005 01:51 PM
Jumping Jack Mr. L. can help you see what you missed!
October 19th, 2005 01:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Mr. L. can help you see what you missed!

thanks to you giving him that dvd and it being in his possession, josh was severly limited in the verbal lashing he was putting on me as I was able to aggressively ask him how many times he has watched said dvd!

Thank You JJ.....you shall always receive a hand shake and take part in the room working!
October 19th, 2005 02:07 PM
glencar Joshy says "Helen Wheels" is his best bit!
October 19th, 2005 02:07 PM
Joey

This Thread makes Joey sad
October 19th, 2005 02:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Joey wrote:

This Thread makes Joey sad

October 19th, 2005 02:49 PM
Nellcote Sadly, the most talented former Beatles are now dead.
Pug, you were courageous in attending Macca.
It's Rough Justice for ya.
October 19th, 2005 03:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Sadly, the most talented former Beatles are now dead.
Pug, you were courageous in attending Macca.
It's Rough Justice for ya.

I DID NOT ATTEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WIFE ATTENDED, and I AM HUMILATED ON HER BEHALF......

NELLCOTE BABY......YOU CANT DRAG ME THROUGH THE MUD LIKE THAT!
October 19th, 2005 03:08 PM
Nellcote Hey, I'm old, I screw up.
Sorry for the mud drive.
Anyway, you let her go, and let her back in
the house, again, you should be commended.
Chicks love Macca, my wife & I battle about him all the time.
October 19th, 2005 03:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey, I'm old, I screw up.
Sorry for the mud drive.
Anyway, you let her go, and let her back in
the house, again, you should be commended.
Chicks love Macca, my wife & I battle about him all the time.

you understand what it is like......and shall always be greeted!
October 19th, 2005 03:11 PM
J.J.Flash I feel your pain.....
October 19th, 2005 03:13 PM
Joey

I'm leaving the board

October 19th, 2005 03:21 PM
J.J.Flash As for calling another guy JJ.... I've previously proceeded with Patent registration and "Jay Jay", "Young Jay" or "J" will no longer be allowed except when referring to the one and only who currently talks to you.

I'm sure you whole-heartedly agree and no sign of regret are going to show up.

[Edited by Attorney Nankerphelge]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
October 19th, 2005 03:24 PM
J.J.Flash I might add that Jumping Jack is a great man and poster.
October 19th, 2005 03:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
As for calling another guy JJ.... I've previously proceeded with Patent registration and "Jay Jay", "Young Jay" or "J" will no longer be allowed except when referring to the one and only who currently talks to you.

I'm sure you whole-heartedly agree and no sign of regret are going to show up.

[Edited by Attorney Nankerphelge]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]

as a general in the PUg Army....your request is duly noted and shall this time forward be the gospel
October 19th, 2005 03:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot >Sadly, due to her physical condition (6 months pregnant), this is not a viable option. <

WTF??

I said spank her bare bottom, not kick her in the belly! Quit making excuses! I'm an EMT, and I'm telling you that you cannot possibly hurt the baby by spanking you wife's bare bottom.

And don't worry about the revenge that she exact upon you in the delivery room...she is gonna do that anyhow.

To avoid such revenge, I suggest hiring a homeless man. Dress him up in some of your old around the house clothes...something you can do without, include the clothing as part of the payment. Wait until the doctor administers the drugs. Then in her pain enduced and drug addled haze, substitute the homeless guy for yourself. She will be so wacked out that she won't notice the difference. Let the homeless guy take all her abuse, then once the bambino is out, switch back with the homeless guy again.

All it will cost you is a couple of bottles of MD 20/20 and some old clothes.

I'm here to help.

Now go get us those photos.
October 19th, 2005 03:50 PM
Jumping Jack J.J.Flash,

No offense intended. I showed little imagination in picking a name many years ago and didn't realize what I was getting into.

I am a Happy Jack in the middle of this run of Stones shows.
October 19th, 2005 03:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>Sadly, due to her physical condition (6 months pregnant), this is not a viable option. <

WTF??

I said spank her bare bottom, not kick her in the belly! Quit making excuses! I'm an EMT, and I'm telling you that you cannot possibly hurt the baby by spanking you wife's bare bottom.

And don't worry about the revenge that she exact upon you in the delivery room...she is gonna do that anyhow.

To avoid such revenge, I suggest hiring a homeless man. Dress him up in some of your old around the house clothes...something you can do without, include the clothing as part of the payment. Wait until the doctor administers the drugs. Then in her pain enduced and drug addled haze, substitute the homeless guy for yourself. She will be so wacked out that she won't notice the difference. Let the homeless guy take all her abuse, then once the bambino is out, switch back with the homeless guy again.

All it will cost you is a couple of bottles of MD 20/20 and some old clothes.

I'm here to help.

Now go get us those photos.

ever seen a big/tall homeless? lol

your professional opinion is all i needed:

an artists rendering of said event
October 19th, 2005 04:10 PM
Joey

OK !!!! .....................

I'm back !

October 19th, 2005 04:18 PM
voodoopug you are welcomed back and shall be greeted:

October 19th, 2005 04:30 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
J.J.Flash,

No offense intended. I showed little imagination in picking a name many years ago and didn't realize what I was getting into.

I am a Happy Jack in the middle of this run of Stones shows.

Don't worry my friend. You hadn't got into anything serious. As a friend of the Pug, you shall be always greeted and if you come to Brazil or Argentina..... we must share a booze and look "pug faced" (or face pugged?).

Cheers mate!
October 19th, 2005 04:45 PM
voodoopug
October 19th, 2005 04:47 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Tonights game should be exciting. Who would you rather see the sox play?
October 19th, 2005 05:03 PM
voodoopug from a talent point of view, either one, right now there is only one team that can beat the White Sox, and that is themselves. they lost game one to the Angels not because they were outgunned, because they didnt execute. they didnt move runners over, they couldnt get bunts down, too many men left on base, etc.

As a sox fan, i want the cardinals so that the Cub fans who have been on my ass for all of these years can sit through 4-7 games of their worst nightmare!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)