ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank so much Box!
Long John Baldry and Mick Taylor - Lone Star Roadhouse, NYC April 5, 1988
© 1988 Arjem Boxem Thanks Box for sharing it!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The artic monkeys Return to archive
October 18th, 2005 08:09 PM
Honky Tonk Man I BEG EVERYONE to go out and buy their debut single, I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

DANCE LIKE A ROBOT TO ELECTRO-POP FROM 1984

Also, go and buy the new New Order singles collection, the best of Ian Brown and the best of King Monkey, Ian Brown!
October 19th, 2005 04:06 AM
Zeeta Soundds like the Libertines but just fuckin about and having a laugh! YEs I've downloaded their new single it's cool as fuck!
October 19th, 2005 06:01 AM
egon They're not european are they?
October 19th, 2005 06:05 AM
Zeeta English from Sheffield I believe.

Funny with these guys as it's totally and utterly a word of mouth following. For example a really old friend of mine called me a few weeks back to say "Look just get hold of some of their stuff NOW" and I did. Same with HTM now ALL word of mouth man!

October 19th, 2005 07:47 AM
Honky Tonk Man Zeeta, have you seen the video? It's kind of a made out to be like an Old Grey Whistle Test performance. I watched a documentary on the making off the video on MTV2 and they even went as far as to use the original 70's BBC cameras in order to make it look as authentic as possible.

Do you just have the one song? I ask because one of the two b-sides is utterly fantastic!

Also, very soon, the band will no longer be a word of mouth thing; I Bet You Look Good On The Dance floor is expected to go top ten!
October 19th, 2005 07:55 AM
Zeeta Well it's outselling the Sugababes at the moment so we could be in!

I've heard Chun Li's Spinning Bird Kick which I like! Street Fighter II reference! Excellent! Part of my childhood, Blanka was my favourite...I was unbeatable with him!

Nah haven't seen the vid yet sounds good tho...

Someone likened them to the Streets which put me off initially.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)