ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank so much Box!
Long John Baldry and Mick Taylor - Lone Star Roadhouse, NYC April 5, 1988
© 1988 Arjem Boxem Thanks Box for sharing it!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This Newbie needs major help! Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 18th, 2005 04:10 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

for my baby joey, may he never be basted in warm milk

Bless You My Puggy !!!!!!

My greatest fear in life is to be basted in milk for 48 hours, hog-tied and then have someone let hungry baby lambs skeletonize me quivering, quaking carcass.

October 18th, 2005 06:01 PM
Bevy Okeee Dokeee... If you email me at [email protected], I will send you photos from the MSG Website where you can actually SEE what it will look like from the seats.. Yes, Section 120 (one twenty) Row F, seats 13 and 14... ( I WANT TO GO SEE THEM AGAIN BUT I CAN'T AFFORD TO!!!!!!!!! (not at that price, anyway)... WAAAHHHH!!!! I'm addicted to seeing the Stones... But my Discovercard says I've Discovered over my head and ... LOL.... My friends are telling me to hang on to them and try to sell them on e-bay before the holidays, but I'm scared to death... As I said, I really need to cover my costs (454.50 face plus 21.80 charges plus shipping and all that stuff at this point.. sigh...)... I don't know if I'm making a mistake trying to sell them now, but, as I wrote, I'm getting scared having $1,000 sitting on my credit card!!! LOL (damn dial-up) LOL... Bye for now...
October 18th, 2005 06:01 PM
Bevy P.S. On top of the ticket it says "SIDE STATE GT 65" (I guess that means side stage Gate 65?) I've never been to the Garden, but that might mean something important.. LOL...

October 18th, 2005 06:04 PM
Bevy Typos... sigh... Side STAGE...
October 18th, 2005 07:34 PM
Bevy Is Section 120 bad? They looked pretty decent in the photos... granted, they aren't on the floor in the mix of it all, but, I thought they looked like that had a pretty good view of the stage...
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)