ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thank so much Box!
Long John Baldry and Mick Taylor - Lone Star Roadhouse, NYC April 5, 1988
© 1988 Arjem Boxem Thanks Box for sharing it!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Moncton 9.3.05 available for download? Return to archive
October 10th, 2005 10:46 AM
z68h hey all. has anyone seen this show available for download? other than here, i am not sure where to find Stones torrents. you can buy the show from a guy called "Pignoise Records" but i really don't like buying stuff like this. as a trader for the last 10 years, it really irritates me.

thanks.

-Mark
Canada
October 10th, 2005 11:23 AM
marko Me too,but thats where i´m getting this show,Pignose.
October 10th, 2005 06:02 PM
z68h yeah. i really hate to buy it. i am going to wait a little longer and see if it makes its way to a torrent tracker.

you in NB?
October 11th, 2005 08:21 AM
marko it will make its way to torrent,after i´ve remastered it and send it to gazza.
October 11th, 2005 12:47 PM
voodoostones I just received it !!! It's a great audience recording !!!
Remaster it ? I do not get it...the job has been done by Pignose already !!!
October 11th, 2005 12:51 PM
marko maybe so,but i´m rarely pleased with the quality,and i don´t use computer cdr´s.Its just simple as that.
October 11th, 2005 12:56 PM
voodoostones You will be pleased. This is one of the best of the tour, to me it sounds like the Columbus show. By the way, the discs I got from Pignose is professionally printed. They looks like the Sister Morphine discs.
October 11th, 2005 07:31 PM
z68h
quote:
marko wrote:
it will make its way to torrent,after i´ve remastered it and send it to gazza.

any idea when it will arrive? i would be willing to do a B&P or help seed a torrent
October 12th, 2005 07:50 AM
marko Should be anyday now.
October 12th, 2005 01:34 PM
marko I got cd´s from pignose.I only tested 1st Boston,rest tomorrow.
October 12th, 2005 06:20 PM
z68h cool. if you want some help seeding the moncton show, let me know. i am anxious to hear it. i have 4 people in my office that all want copies once i get mine.
October 15th, 2005 05:54 PM
z68h how does the moncton show sound?
October 16th, 2005 10:54 AM
Schooner333 I live in the Moncton area, was at the show, and have been waiting so anxiously for it to surface.
October 20th, 2005 06:48 PM
z68h i found the show. hopefully will have it within a week
October 21st, 2005 06:35 AM
Schooner333
quote:
z68h wrote:
i found the show. hopefully will have it within a week

Cool, can't wait to hear the show again.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)