ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WTF ? wierdest rumour going Return to archive Page: 1 2
20th October 2006 08:48 AM
Daethgod from popbitch, a UK Gossip sheet :

"Some American Rolling Stone fans are claiming Ronnie Wood is bald"

what the ?

dya reckon they mean Keef .. or is Ronald wearing a large fluffy black birdsnest hat ?

20th October 2006 09:02 AM
Erik_Snow I don't want to know the truth. I can't handle the truth.
20th October 2006 09:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh c'mon...we all know Ronnie's wearing a wig. And Mick has extensions.

So what?

Dudes are old.
20th October 2006 09:10 AM
Erik_Snow Which kind of extentions?
20th October 2006 09:11 AM
Erik_Snow -
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
20th October 2006 09:15 AM
Gazza
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:
Which kind of extentions?

Penile
20th October 2006 09:31 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Penile

UnBELIEVABLE Postin' !
20th October 2006 09:34 AM
corgi37 The only place Ronnie is bald is on his ball bags.

And, thats the way it SHOULD be.
20th October 2006 09:38 AM
GotToRollMe Nah, this ain't the weirdest rumor going by a longshot. Haven't you heard? Keith's had a stroke! LOL!
20th October 2006 09:48 AM
Erik_Snow
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Penile

Is it the same kind of wig we're talking about too?
20th October 2006 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:

20th October 2006 10:14 AM
Dick Bush These aren't rumors, these are the acts of true malignancy toward Woody.

Then heisn't loosing his hair at all. Eevery single day he gets a new hair folicule of the purest gold, straight from the holy mother nature. That's why his pate is more bushy on the end of his loving skills than in the very beginnings of his career.
20th October 2006 10:15 AM
Joey
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
These aren't rumors, these are the acts of true malignancy toward Woody.

Then heisn't loosing his hair at all. Eevery single day he gets a new hair folicule of the purest gold, straight from the holy mother nature. That's why his pate is more bushy on the end of his loving skills than in the very beginnings of his career.

Nanky ?!

20th October 2006 10:16 AM
Joey " Then heisn't loosing his hair at all. Eevery single day he gets a new hair folicule ( Pure sic ) of the purest gold, straight from the holy mother nature. That's why his pate is more bushy on the end of his loving skills ( * ? * ) than in the very beginnings of his career. "

20th October 2006 10:32 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
from popbitch, a UK Gossip sheet :

"Some American Rolling Stone fans are claiming Ronnie Wood is bald"

what the ?

dya reckon they mean Keef .. or is Ronald wearing a large fluffy black birdsnest hat ?

From the Leader Post article on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 which was scanned and posted by Jeep on page 2 of the Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field thread:

..."Ronnie Wood raved about the early fall beauty of Victoria Park as he walked his yappy little lap dog through Regina's downtown gem on Friday morning (yes that was Ronnie, yes he's bald and yes, that's a fabulous wig)...."
20th October 2006 10:43 AM
Gazza
quote:
Erik_Snow wrote:

No..think of it as similar to the way some men like to wear built-up shoes to look taller.
20th October 2006 10:49 AM
jb Ronnie's hair 100% real..so is Mick's. Keith has lost most of his hair and wears, imo, a modified weave with tons of filler...
20th October 2006 10:51 AM
glencar
quote:
Joey wrote:

You got Joementum today, you sure do!
20th October 2006 10:52 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Ronnie's hair 100% real..so is Mick's. Keith has lost most of his hair and wears, imo, a modified weave with tons of filler...

THIS man know hair.

His word is gospel.

Carry on.

LJ.

BTW..jb...Charlie's hair?? Real???
20th October 2006 10:54 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

THIS man know hair.

His word is gospel.

Carry on.

LJ.

BTW..jb...Charlie's hair?? Real???

What is fascinsating about Charlie is he was the first to start going bald..we all remeber, and cringe, at that stripped shirt he wore in 81 and the prevalent bald spot...However, since 81, he has grown his hair longer, and it has a lovely grey hue to it...he has effectively been able to minimize the thinning area and looks quite handsome...it fits him very well.
[Edited by jb]
20th October 2006 10:56 AM
glencar Someone I know who works in sports media says that Lesley Visser has had MASSIVE amounts of plastic surgery. Can you confirm?
LadyJane Agreed.

By far, Charlie is the classiest of the Band, in many regards.

LJ.
LadyJane
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone I know who works in sports media says that Lesley Visser has had MASSIVE amounts of plastic surgery. Can you confirm?

Blue...get to the Chicago Summit thread and see the pics MEG posted for me.

You'll love the one of you and me!!!

LJ.
20th October 2006 11:01 AM
glencar I will do that right away!
20th October 2006 11:10 AM
pdog Mick is bald!
Ronnie is bald.
Keith had a stroke.
Charlie is gay!

Does this change anything?

NO!
20th October 2006 11:15 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Someone I know who works in sports media says that Lesley Visser has had MASSIVE amounts of plastic surgery. Can you confirm?

I'd bang her.
Mr Jimmy
quote:
jb wrote:

What is fascinsating about Charlie is he was the first to start going bald..we all remeber, and cringe, at that stripped shirt he wore in 81 and the prevalent bald spot...However, since 81, he has grown his hair longer, and it has a lovely gret hue to it...he has effectively been able to minimize the thinning area and looks quite handsome...it fits him very well.

Couldn't agree more. And here's a photo I took of him outside rehearsals in Toronto in the summer of 2005.

jb Nice!!!!!!
20th October 2006 11:18 AM
glencar
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

Couldn't agree more. And here's a photo I took of him outside rehearsals in Toronto in the summer of 2005.

Is that Charlie's gay lover in the blue shirt?
20th October 2006 11:38 AM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Is that Charlie's gay lover in the blue shirt?

Yes... and he's wearing a wig!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)