ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: TIVO/VCR ALERT>>> Return to archive
17th October 2006 10:28 PM
Nellcote Find VH1 Classic tonight here in the States....
Sounds for Saturday, one time BBC Special.
tonight-THE FACES...Playing Miss Judy's Farm as I type this on the East Coast...It replays several times this week.
MAJOR WICKED PISSA!!!!

BBC Concerts: Sounds For Saturday: The Faces
18 October 6P
[Edited by Nellcote]
18th October 2006 11:12 AM
Saint Sway thanks for the heads up Nellcote!

this is an excellent performance!!!!! One of the best! Woody's slide playing is monsterous!

this show is also on dvd boots and theres some clips on youtube too

ton of great tunes including Three Button Hand Me Down, Maybe I'm Amazed, Love In Vain, Miss Judys Farm, Stay With Me, I Know I'm Losing You....
18th October 2006 12:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, I think I have that on vhs. I probably oughta transfer that one over...
18th October 2006 04:54 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Find VH1 Classic tonight here in the States....
Sounds for Saturday, one time BBC Special.
tonight-THE FACES...Playing Miss Judy's Farm as I type this on the East Coast...It replays several times this week.
MAJOR WICKED PISSA!!!!

BBC Concerts: Sounds For Saturday: The Faces
18 October 6P
[Edited by Nellcote]

saw it very good stuff... love in vain nice work by ronnie.

also the one on the who which was before it and they were behind "who's next" also great stuff.
[Edited by chevysales]
18th October 2006 05:13 PM
Nellcote I was surfing around between "The Tube" the new all music vid channel & other Sominex offerings on TV last night, when I stumbled upon this, and screamed so loud I woke up the house!! I'd seen parts of it, but never the whole thing. Boy, Ronnie Lane was the nazz. And, he even got along with Rod at this time! Looks like College tour of the Police either tonight or tomorrow. Gotta love fall tv!!!
18th October 2006 05:49 PM
chevysales nelly comcast here in ct shows the police at 10pm tonight.

if you at all liked the who album "who's next" you must also see that special on how it was made... truly amazing stuff.
18th October 2006 07:24 PM
Nellcote Thanks Chevy, I caught about the last 15 min.
Friggin Moonie was THE best, see how Daltry isolated his drum parts on the mixing board, how he played those flourshes...Although, I still bristle how Townsend & Daltrey would roundly slag Kenny Jones in that incarnation of the 'oo. Jones has rock pedigree. Back to the Faces, how close to a real supergroup did you have there?
On the Police, I'll be impressed to see if they name or show The Paradise in Bahston, along with WBCN radio, two of the things which broke the band in the US. 'BCN was playing a demo version of Roxanne at least a year before it was released...
18th October 2006 07:38 PM
nanatod
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
On the Police, I'll be impressed to see if they name or show The Paradise in Bahston, along with WBCN radio, two of the things which broke the band in the US.

At an in-store reading Monday night in Chicago of his new book, Andy Summers indicated that, in effect, there is some possibility of the members of the Police working together again.
18th October 2006 07:42 PM
doo doo doo Dude Saw this last night. frickin' awesome. Ronald is on fire!
18th October 2006 07:47 PM
glencar I caught the second half of this. Delicioso!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)