ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: No interest in the tour today. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
17th October 2006 03:41 PM
jb Seems very few of us are even interested in the remainder of the tour-virtually no discussion regarding tonights show....I think we all have had enough.
17th October 2006 03:44 PM
BONOISLOVE Come to Bono
17th October 2006 03:45 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:
Seems very few of us are even interested in the remainder of the tour-virtually no discussion regarding tonights show....I think we all have had enough.

I like Seattle. Not much to talk about. Thinking about going to Oakland and wishing I could go to Phoenix.
17th October 2006 03:46 PM
robpop
quote:
jb wrote:
Seems very few of us are even interested in the remainder of the tour-virtually no discussion regarding tonights show....I think we all have had enough.

I think the majority of us have come to realize that it has been over.
17th October 2006 03:48 PM
Some Guy Is there a show tonight?
17th October 2006 03:50 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Is there a show tonight?

above the rim posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th October 2006 03:52 PM
Joey

Where is The MaxLugar ?!?!

I hope he has been busy writing again ...... I needs some Material .

Developing ..................................

Joe Sea ..... Scroll !
17th October 2006 03:54 PM
chevysales
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Is there a show tonight?

ouch...
17th October 2006 03:55 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

above the rim posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks jb, you are truly the gold standard.
17th October 2006 03:57 PM
erikjjf

Seattle. Wide open.
17th October 2006 03:58 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Joey wrote:

Where is The MaxLugar ?!?!

I hope he has been busy writing again ...... I needs some Material .

Developing ..................................

Joe Sea ..... Scroll !

Why are you not on this list?

I'm outraged!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061017/od_nm/britain_stonehenge_dc

17th October 2006 03:58 PM
Mel Belli Haven't we talked every topic to death - in Keith's case, almost literally to death?
17th October 2006 04:01 PM
jb
quote:
erikjjf wrote:

Seattle. Wide open.

My understanding is that only 26k had sold as of last week...Hopefully with better weather report, we get 35-40k???
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

Perhaps everyone is still too fascinated by the flood of extremely complelling posts about the "summit".
Some Guy I had to run an errand on Sat, so I took my wifes vehicle. As I pulled away I turned on the stereo and was digging the music in the cd player. I listened to a few tunes and enjoyed some that were playing. I was even humming some in the store. Got out the cd to see what it was, even though I felt I knew, I wasn't prepared to accept it. And there it was... the new Justin Timberlake.
pdog Seatle will get no surprises, aside from a 18 song setlist!
17th October 2006 04:03 PM
jb
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Perhaps everyone is still too fascinated by the flood of extremely complelling posts about the "summit".

The Chicago summitt was a mistake imo.....
17th October 2006 04:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
jb wrote:

Some people need to get a life. At least, for a while, it stops them from back channel sending over 50 emails about posters they hate, but do not know personally.

Creepy stalkers...

Oy veh....

[Edited by not bound to please]
17th October 2006 04:06 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I had to run an errand on Sat, so I took my wifes vehicle. As I pulled away I turned on the stereo and was digging the music in the cd player. I listened to a few tunes and enjoyed some that were playing. I was even humming some in the store. Got out the cd to see what it was, even though I felt I knew, I wasn't prepared to accept it. And there it was... the new Justin Timberlake.

You are gonna get pugged...

17th October 2006 04:07 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I had to run an errand on Sat, so I took my wifes vehicle. As I pulled away I turned on the stereo and was digging the music in the cd player. I listened to a few tunes and enjoyed some that were playing. I was even humming some in the store. Got out the cd to see what it was, even though I felt I knew, I wasn't prepared to accept it. And there it was... the new Justin Timberlake.

Oh my!
17th October 2006 04:09 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Was it the biggest mistake of their lifes?
17th October 2006 04:10 PM
Some Guy
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

You are gonna get pugged...

humiliationism.
17th October 2006 04:11 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

thats what happens when they take a week off between shows.

personally I enjoy checking the set lists to see if they've snuck in a gem like "She Was Hot" or ATPTB. But with the long lay offs between shows, not much else to talk about.

JB, I know you find Dylan boring. But his tour is far more interesting to follow than this one. Same with plenty of other bands.

Stones used to bring the excitement. Now they bring tarps.
17th October 2006 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Was it the biggest mistake of their lifes?

They will tell you howe great it was, but a 1/2 empty stadium 18 songs, and generally a bad vibe to this show sums it up. I am glad I skipped it. Will see you at the indoor AC event.
17th October 2006 04:12 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

They will tell you howe great it was, but a 1/2 empty stadium 18 songs, and generally a bad vibe to this show sums it up. I am glad I skipped it. Will see you at the indoor AC event.

Where are you going to be seated for the show? I'm in the first 20, Keith's side!
17th October 2006 04:13 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

You got skills kid. I like how you spun that tale to make it sound like it was your wife's CD
Poplar
quote:
jb wrote:

First of all - you don't even begin to speak for me, so drop that last line you spoiled, pretentious windbag. As someone who is going to see two shows on the remainder of this tour (knowing they'll very likely be the last time I ever see this band) I'm beyond excited, and I know plenty of folks who share that sentiment.

Now, what I HAVE had enough of is your endless, petulant griping about anything and everything. It's quite clear that you see some degree of valor in spewing waves of negativity around thos eof us who would like to be pumped up about a few more weeks with the band. So you're the type of fan who gets to jet around to shows of your choosing, staying in 5 star hotels? Guess that ride ain't quite as fun as I would have thought.

A thought for ya, jb - maybe some ROrs are not here discussing Seattle because they're tired of bitching, moaning, lamenting, poopy-pants cry-babies like yourself. I for one am beyond sick of it, and I would not be surprised if other people have had enough of your tired act as well. And that's a sad thought, cause none of the other Stones boards ever did a thing for me.
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

Where are you going to be seated for the show? I'm in the first 20, Keith's side!

Not sure-I believe rows 1-7...not sure yet which side.
[Edited by jb]
17th October 2006 04:14 PM
robpop I may go to AC----to play poker.
17th October 2006 04:16 PM
Saint Sway any new threads about the Chicago Summit??

You would of thought we'd of heard some reports by now...
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)