ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards....Living Legend Return to archive
16th October 2006 01:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels From >...Liberty Valance<

Ransom Stoddard: You're not going to use the story, Mr. Scott?
Maxwell Scott: This is the west, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.<

This whole idea of "legend" is beginnig to intrigue me....especially as it relates to Keith Richards. I mean is he a legend? If he is....why? What's a legend? So many questions. Gotta love the guy though.

16th October 2006 01:18 PM
BONOISLOVE
<<----
16th October 2006 01:22 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
From >...Liberty Valance<

Ransom Stoddard: You're not going to use the story, Mr. Scott?
Maxwell Scott: This is the west, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend.<

This whole idea of "legend" is beginnig to intrigue me....especially as it relates to Keith Richards. I mean is he a legend? If he is....why? What's a legend? So many questions. Gotta love the guy though.

Keith is a living legend--Print It!
16th October 2006 01:23 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BONOISLOVE wrote:

<<----

LOL. Bono's ok and perhaps cool to certain point but I wouldn't go as far as to assign him "legendary' status....only Keith and a handful of others.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
16th October 2006 02:50 PM
tumbled because 10,000 its very simple. he wrote the most fantastic melodies and songs ever that is why and he has the antennae
16th October 2006 02:53 PM
Joey
quote:
tumbled wrote:
because 10,000 its very simple. he wrote the most fantastic melodies and songs ever that is why and he has the antennae

Man I Dig your Avatar .
16th October 2006 02:57 PM
Jumping Jack

[/color]
16th October 2006 03:32 PM
Saint Sway Keith looked really cool with gray hair

should of left it that way. Keith's the coolest. No reason for him to dye his hair
16th October 2006 03:42 PM
WJ
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Keith looked really cool with gray hair

should of left it that way. Keith's the coolest. No reason for him to dye his hair

Keith dyes his hair?!?!
16th October 2006 03:54 PM
Soldatti I've seen the B2B DVD yesterday and the band looks (and SOUNDS) really cool, especially Keith.
16th October 2006 04:26 PM
Dick Bush Keef invented the all-time standard of the exciting, groovy, and sexually explicite music, by staying all his life down to earth and being just that what he really is.

He got it made by not being a cynic at all, that elevating him to be the living proof that even in this creepy world the real, good natured talents really make it go round.

Wotta fuckin guy!
16th October 2006 09:43 PM
tumbled you know what I think it is? he got that johnnie b good riff down pat and he ran with it..

i really oughta be doin my homework now... ciao
16th October 2006 09:51 PM
Lazy Bones one of my favourites...

16th October 2006 11:41 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
16th October 2006 11:52 PM
tumbled
18th October 2006 07:39 PM
no night together lazy bone, what a picture
18th October 2006 09:33 PM
Soldatti My favorite...

19th October 2006 12:42 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Keith looked really cool with gray hair

Sway, I hadn't noticed when I first posted it, but your sig pic has a very saintly aura about it. The text even resembles a halo. Nice!

And Soldatti, that "Drug Free America" pic is one of my favorites too. Classic!

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)