ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Happy 70th Bill!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Soldier Field, Chicago- October 11, 2006- Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
16th October 2006 05:11 PM
3DTeafoe

Photo by Teafoe.

[Edited by 3DTeafoe]
16th October 2006 05:16 PM
3DTeafoe

Photos by Teafoe.
[Edited by 3DTeafoe]
16th October 2006 05:25 PM
GotToRollMe Awesome shots, 3DTeafoe! Thank you!

16th October 2006 05:29 PM
pdog It was really cold there!
16th October 2006 05:57 PM
lotsajizz I'd really like to meet the man who booked an outdoor concert in Chicago in the middle of October....

16th October 2006 10:49 PM
glencar Keith looks terrible in those photos. That's a shame.
16th October 2006 11:19 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
3DTeafoe wrote:

Photo by Teafoe.

[Edited by 3DTeafoe]

OK. I guess I thought about it for the 1st time in Chicago.

When they have the large inflatable tongue come out when they return to the stage, is that supposed to be symbolic or something. Like, uuuuuh, does it mean they are being swallowed back to the stage?

Hope I get an "A"!!!
17th October 2006 12:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great website 3DTeafoe, really great! Thanks for today's header.
17th October 2006 01:21 AM
tumbled I LOVE YOU 3D teafoe. you are ace in my book....
your friend from virginia,,
Lisa..

Blessings upon u my brother
17th October 2006 09:37 AM
3DTeafoe What a great surprize to click onto Rocks Off and to find my photo as today's header! Thank you so much, I'm really flattered. Thanks, too, for the link to my gallery site.
I offer free prints, to anyone on this board who asks for one. :-)
Here's another photo from that awesome Chicago concert.
Keith looks really 'happy'.

Photo by Teafoe.
17th October 2006 12:11 PM
GotToRollMe Teafoe, that's a beautiful shot of Keith!
Check your PM please.
18th October 2006 05:18 AM
Route66 Hello all. New guy here. I joined up after catching the show in Chicago.

I know this will never happen, but wouldn't it be cool if the boyz returned to Chicago to do a couple of dates at the UC as a makeup for the horrible weather so we could see Keith at 100 percent?

Maybe give a discount on tickets to folks who show their Soldier Field ticket stubs when they purchase UC tix?

Like I said, I know it won't happen, but after the weather robbed us of getting to see Keith at his better form, I'd sure like to see it.
18th October 2006 06:45 AM
lotsajizz yeah...keep thinking it was the weather....
18th October 2006 10:11 AM
FotiniD Sorry if this was posted already, Start Me Up from a camera real close to the b-stage!

18th October 2006 10:25 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Sorry if this was posted already, Start Me Up from a camera real close to the b-stage!

Thanks Fotini. We were just a few people over from this person. Nice to know that I wasn't "imagining" that Keith wasn't playing much. Although I'd rather it be the other way around!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
18th October 2006 10:31 AM
FotiniD
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Thanks Fotini. We were just a few people over from this person. Nice to know that I wasn't "imagining" that Keith wasn't playing much. Although I'd rather it be the other way around!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]

Well Meg, good news is he really seems to be doing MUCH better judging by the photos!
Too bad you had to see him on a bad night

But that was real close to the b-stage!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)