ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Aloha a Dutch magazine with Hawaiian name - Thank you again The Juf!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pix of Alfie's premier Return to archive
October 14th, 2004 10:28 PM
moy

October 14th, 2004 10:30 PM
Angiegirl He needs a hair cut or at least some wax .
October 14th, 2004 10:31 PM
Soldatti Great pics, thanks!
October 14th, 2004 10:41 PM
corgi37 Ok, i'm dumb. Who's the skirt?
October 14th, 2004 10:43 PM
Angiegirl I was wondering the same thing. Probably she plays in the movie?
October 14th, 2004 10:43 PM
MarthaMyDear WOW!!! That's the best I've seen him looking in
pix in quite awhile!!! ROCK ON, YOU HOTTIE,
YOU!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
racking-up!!! :P PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 14th, 2004 10:44 PM
Soldatti Mick Jagger, Sienna Miller (one of the stars of the movie) and Dave Stewart.
October 14th, 2004 10:50 PM
MarthaMyDear I think that's probably Jude Law's girlfriend in real life,
Sienna Miller (just bought a magazine with a page on them in
it and I'll try to scan and post it if I can find some
time)... And, yes, she's in the movie playing one of his
"girls", and all of that there (they met on the set)...
ROCK ONAGE!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
October 15th, 2004 02:08 AM
thejuf mick looks fab!!!!!

October 15th, 2004 02:29 AM
FotiniD
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
WOW!!! That's the best I've seen him looking in
pix in quite awhile!!! ROCK ON, YOU HOTTIE,
YOU!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
racking-up!!! :P PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

Yep, couldn't have said it better He looks fantastic!
October 15th, 2004 03:23 AM
MarthaMyDear Alfie... Alfie!!! ALFIE!!!

I don't know if the Alfie site has been posted here recently
or not (I might have, actually, in one of the news stories
(?!?!?!)) but there's the soundtrack music there on the site,
also!!! Great site, actually!!!
ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
October 15th, 2004 04:35 AM
gypsy I think Sienna Miller is really pretty--she's better than that cow Sadie Frost, whom Jude just divorced.
Sienna is in all of my latest mags...she dresses kind of like Anita did in her prime. I think she purposely tries to look Anita-ish.
God, I'm going to bed now...I'm like a posting fool...I'm going to end up surpassing josh and joey...then they'll put a hit out on me.
October 15th, 2004 05:12 AM
montana there are tons of pix in gettyimages, check it out
October 15th, 2004 05:52 AM
luxury1 Yeah--Mick is back. He has the "glimmer" in his eye, dont he? I agree MarthaMyDear--he is looking good at this premiere. I smell a tour...........
October 15th, 2004 05:58 AM
Kris Where are the pictures of L'Wren. She doesnt look as homely in these. Its good she wears heavy eye makeup in these pictures, I'm an eye person and her eyes are homely. She has a nice nose but her eyes and nose are too small for her face and head.

That Sienna is a babe, she is something else.
[Edited by Kris]
October 15th, 2004 10:47 AM
christijanus From IORR (BBC source)

It was the premiere of Jude Law and Sienna Miller's new film, 'Alfie' in London's Leicester Square last night (Thursday).

Instead of the usual red carpet, there was a blue carpet, but that didn't put off any fans as there was a massive crowd of about 2000 people, mainly female, as well as loads of camera crews.

Mick Jagger, who did the soundtrack, was a big hit with the ladies but not as much as Jude - his face was on every crash barrier.

He's also in every scene of the film - he told us that made him tired and he reckons the film is pretty realistic:

"Exhausting - it was scary, but you know I'm very proud of it and I hope other people enjoy it as much as I did."

"He's made the first step in the right direction. Does he learn? Well, that's up to everyone and anyone to decide for themselves."

"Do we ever learn?!"

"I think too many films nowadays try and wrap everything up and pretend that life is like that, that it's all made into a neat bow - that's not possible and I think that this film reflects that."

Sienna, who looked gorgeous, admitted her entire body was covered in foundation for the love scenes.

She and Jude were quite loved up but walked round talking to reporters and fans separately.

There are a few differences to the old film, which starred Michael Caine - he was a cockney and it was set in London this time Jude is posh and living in Manhatten.

Sienna revealed she reckons Jude has certain similarities to his character:

"He's as charming, but he's not so much of a misogynistic ****."

"I'm glad to just get it over and done with to be honest - it's dragged out for a while."

"But I'm really excited about the film - I'm really proud of it - it's kind of a reinvention and a re-think."

"And the concept of having someone talk straight to the camera is such a great concept - we just kind of modernised it, and it works, so that's good."

[Edited by christijanus]
October 15th, 2004 11:46 AM
Madafaka Thnx!
October 15th, 2004 03:37 PM
Factory Girl I think Sienna is "open to offers" from Mick.

Mick looks great, btw.
October 15th, 2004 03:44 PM
moy

Alfie Premiere: The glamour, grit and girlfriends
Last updated 14 October 2004

Jude Law, Sienna Miller and Mick Jagger at the 'Alfie' premiere

It was the premiere of Jude Law and Sienna Miller's new film, 'Alfie' in London's Leicester Square last night (Thursday).

Instead of the usual red carpet, there was a blue carpet, but that didn't put off any fans as there was a massive crowd of about 2000 people, mainly female, as well as loads of camera crews.

Mick Jagger, who did the soundtrack, was a big hit with the ladies but not as much as Jude - his face was on every crash barrier.

He's also in every scene of the film - he told us that made him tired and he reckons the film is pretty realistic:

"Exhausting - it was scary, but you know I'm very proud of it and I hope other people enjoy it as much as I did."

"He's made the first step in the right direction. Does he learn? Well, that's up to everyone and anyone to decide for themselves."

"Do we ever learn?!"

"I think too many films nowadays try and wrap everything up and pretend that life is like that, that it's all made into a neat bow - that's not possible and I think that this film reflects that."

Sienna, who looked gorgeous, admitted her entire body was covered in foundation for the love scenes.
Jude Law and Sienna Miller at the 'Alfie' premiere

She and Jude were quite loved up but walked round talking to reporters and fans separately.

There are a few differences to the old film, which starred Michael Caine - he was a cockney and it was set in London this time Jude is posh and living in Manhatten.

Sienna revealed she reckons Jude has certain similarities to his character:

"He's as charming, but he's not so much of a misogynistic ****."

"I'm glad to just get it over and done with to be honest - it's dragged out for a while."

"But I'm really excited about the film - I'm really proud of it - it's kind of a reinvention and a re-think."

"And the concept of having someone talk straight to the camera is such a great concept - we just kind of modernised it, and it works, so that's good."
October 15th, 2004 04:55 PM
throbby He's got a great smile, don't ya think?
October 15th, 2004 07:25 PM
Soldatti
quote:
throbby wrote:
He's got a great smile, don't ya think?

He still looks great at 61 years old...
October 15th, 2004 07:36 PM
iluvmickjagger07 [quote]moy wrote:

WHERE AND WHEN IS THIS PIC? WHOS THAT GIRL BESIDE MICK JAGGER?(IM SO JEALOUS LOL)
HE DOES LOOK REALLY GORGEOUS IN THESE PICS COMPARE TO SOME OF HIS OTHER RECENT PICS. LOOK HOW HOT HE IS AT AGE 61. HE LOOKS REALLY HAPPY
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
October 15th, 2004 11:19 PM
MarthaMyDear That's Sienna Miller (Jude Law's girlfriend) and she's in the film, also... Here they are (look how hot JUDE looks!!! SHEEIT!!!):

JUDE LAW AND SIENNA MILLER

Thursday October 14, 10:14 PM

Film stars Jude Law (L) and Sienna Miller smile as they arrive for the world premiere of their latest film entitled 'Alfie' at the Empire Leicester Square in London. REUTERS/Kieran Doherty

Friday October 15, 07:07 AM
Jude's becoming more like "Alfie"
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/041014/325/f4lqa.html

LONDON (Reuters) - Actors Jude Law and Sienna Miller, stars of the remake of the 1966 classic "Alfie", have walked the red carpet at the film's world premiere -- but squashed rumours they would soon be walking down the aisle.

"We're not engaged, it's not true, you can't believe those tabloids," Miller told Sky News television on Thursday outside the film's premiere in London's Leicester Square.

London-born Law, who reprises the role of the sharp-suited womaniser made famous by Michael Caine, met Miller during the making of "Alfie". The pair turned on-screen chemistry into an off-screen romance.

In the film, Law stars as a smooth-talking limousine driver; but the tale that shocked first time round with its cheeky take on easy sex has moved from swinging London to modern-day Manhattan.

"It's a revitalisation and a revisit and stories are always interesting when they're about relationships," Law said above the screams of dozens of fans who flocked to the premiere.

"You share the journey with Alfie, he talks directly to you and hopefully he becomes your friend," he added.

Susan Sarandon and Marisa Tomei also star. Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and ex-Eurythmics singer-songwriter Dave Stewart combined for the soundtrack.

Hard-working Law features in an eclectic mix of major recent productions, including "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow", "I Heart Huckabees" and the soon-to-be-released "The Aviator".

"They're all very different with different types of characters and hopefully people will enjoy the variety rather than the overkill," Law said.
October 15th, 2004 11:21 PM
MarthaMyDear OH, SIENNA
Oct 15 2004
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=14758893%26method=full%26siteid=89488%26headline=oh%2d%2dsienna-name_page.html

GOLDEN girl Sienna Miller looked every inch the 60s sex kitten at the premiere of her new movie Alfie last night.

But she was nearly upstaged by a 60s icon - wrinkly rocker Mick Jagger. The Rolling Stones frontman hammed it up with stunning Sienna and her lover Jude Law at the glam movie party in London's Leicester Square.

Sienna, 22, puckered up to the most famous lips in rock as she planted a big kiss on Mick while Jude, the star of the film, giggled.

She said: 'I don't think I'll ever get used to this. I'm knackered.'

The couple met on the set of Alfie, a remake of the Michael Caine classic. Jude, 31, had just split up with wife Sadie Frost.

Sienna said: 'The real Jude is much nicer than Alfie. He's got all the good points but none of the misogynistic traits.'
October 15th, 2004 11:23 PM
MarthaMyDear Friday, October 15, 2004 3:47 PM
Jude, Sienna walk the carpet, not down the aisle
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?section=CELEBRITY&oid=61578

LONDON - Actors Jude Law and Sienna Miller, stars of the remake of the 1966 classic "Alfie," walked the red carpet at the film's world premiere on Thursday -- but squashed rumors they would soon be walking down the aisle.

"We're not engaged, it's not true, you can't believe those tabloids," Miller told Sky News television outside the film's premiere in London's Leicester Square.

London-born Law, who reprises the role of the sharp-suited womanizer made famous by Michael Caine, met Miller during the making of "Alfie." The pair turned on-screen chemistry into an off-screen romance.

In the film, Law stars as a smooth-talking limousine driver; but the tale that shocked first time round with its cheeky take on easy sex has moved from swinging London to modern-day Manhattan.

"It's a revitalization and a revisit and stories are always interesting when they're about relationships," Law said above the screams of dozens of fans who flocked to the premiere.

"You share the journey with Alfie, he talks directly to you and hopefully he becomes your friend," he added.

Susan Sarandon and Marisa Tomei also star. Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger and ex-Eurythmics singer-songwriter Dave Stewart combined for the soundtrack.

Hard-working Law features in an eclectic mix of major recent productions, including "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow," "I Heart Huckabees" and the soon-to-be-released "The Aviator."

"They're all very different with different types of characters and hopefully people will enjoy the variety rather than the overkill," Law said.
October 17th, 2004 05:40 PM
iluvmickjagger07 damn, this sienna miller girl has all the hot guys even mick jagger(the hottest of hot)