ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Aloha a Dutch magazine with Hawaiian name - Thank you again The Juf!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall 'has glandular fever' (NSC) Return to archive
October 14th, 2004 12:07 AM
Sue Jerry Hall 'has glandular fever'

13/10/2004 - 15:47:36

Model and actress Jerry Hall has pulled out of her new one-woman show, saying she has glandular fever.

The production of My Darlin’ Janey, in which Hall was to play cowgirl Calamity Jane, has been cancelled.

It was due to open for previews at the King’s Head Theatre in Islington, north London, on October 26 for a four week run.

The production has had a troubled history – director Angela Richards quit earlier this month citing “artistic differences” and Hall had not attended a rehearsal since the end of September.

The Texan model, 48, met new director Lucy Skillbeck for the first time yesterday.

Shortly afterwards she informed the producers that she was suffering from glandular fever.

The former wife of Mick Jagger made no mention of her ill health when she appeared at a celebrity fashion show last Wednesday in aid of Breast Cancer Care.

Glandular fever is a debilitating virus and sufferers can take several months to recover fully.

In My Darlin’ Janey, Hall was to have played the sharp-shooting, hard-drinking cowgirl in a role made famous by Doris Day in the 1953 film.

The non-musical production was based on letters Calamity Jane wrote to the daughter she gave up for adoption in 1873.

Hall’s previous stage turns include playing Mrs Robinson in The Graduate, and appearances in The Vagina Monologues, Bus Stop and The Play What I Wrote.
October 14th, 2004 09:06 PM
J.J.Flash Ouch, I thought it has something to do with compulsive sex need
October 14th, 2004 10:19 PM
Soldatti
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Ouch, I thought it has something to do with compulsive sex need

October 15th, 2004 02:14 AM
stickyturd ...and the only thing that can cure it is more cowbell.

Russ