ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Aloha a Dutch magazine with Hawaiian name - Thank you again The Juf!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen Largo 1978 2DVD B&P Return to archive
October 12th, 2004 06:55 PM
MRD8 It's not often that a MAJOR upgrade shows up of a show nearly thirty years old but today I got THE best copy I've ever seen of Bruce and The E Street Band at their early high point on the Darkness On The Edge Of Town tour...if you've ever seen the crappy copies of this that have circulated for years wait till you see this one! For those of you who regularly take advantage of my offers send four blank DVD+R's(name brand 4X) and a postage paid return mailer...all others email me privately at [email protected] for details...North Americans only please.
Here's the setlist:
Summertime Blues
Badlands
Spirit In The Night
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Factory
The Promised Land
Prove It All Night
Racing In The Street
Thunder Road
Jungleland(cut)
Paradise By The "C"
4th Of July, Asbury Park(Sandy)
Sherry Darling
Sweet Little 16
Gloria/Not Fade Away/She's The One
Growin' Up
Backstreets
Rosalita
Born To Run
Because The Night
Quarter To Three
October 14th, 2004 01:01 PM
GimmeExile Thanks, MRD8!

There are so many versions of this legendary show. I have one that is fairly good...What are some of the details that set this new upgrade apart from the rest?

[Edited by GimmeExile]
October 14th, 2004 01:05 PM
Factory Girl Thanks, MRD8! I was at that show!