ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© Aloha a Dutch magazine with Hawaiian name - Thank you again The Juf!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What do your children think of the Stones? Return to archive Page: 1 2
October 12th, 2004 03:33 PM
glencar Any test tubes lying 'round?
October 12th, 2004 03:49 PM
kath
quote:
3 of my 5 kids love the Stones. I don't talk to the other 2. But they'll still get an inheritance

LOL!!!

too funny, glencar...naw...cut 'em loose.....
October 12th, 2004 03:50 PM
glencar They're the ones who'll get all the Stones memoriblia!
October 12th, 2004 05:10 PM
kath ahhhh sweet revenge.......
October 12th, 2004 05:48 PM
gypsy Maybe the other two will discover the majik of jajouka. There's hope yet!
October 12th, 2004 06:08 PM
glencar LOL If they ever bid on those fecking pooltiles, I'll leave them any leftover Who crap.
October 12th, 2004 09:42 PM
Soldatti
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL If they ever bid on those fecking pooltiles, I'll leave them any leftover Who crap.

October 12th, 2004 10:18 PM
jpenn11 My (infant) daughter cries when I sing her 19th Nervous Breakdown

I think her mother has brainwashes her on the Beatles when I'm not around

Or maybe I should try Child of the Moon instead
October 12th, 2004 10:25 PM
BILL PERKS MY SON (11) LIKES THEM,BUT HIS FAVORITE SONG IS TOO FAR GONE(YIKES)HE REALLY LOVES ROTH ERA VAN HALEN.MY DAUGHTER IS 6 AND THINKS THEY ARE LAME.SHE LOVES LINDSAY LOHAN..AS DO I..IN A DIFFERENT KINDA WAY
October 12th, 2004 10:54 PM
parmeda My two sons (and the hubby included)...are not allowed to think.
Like, they REALLY have an option in this house? ...Ha!

Seriously, I catch all kinds of shit from the three of them over the Stones and I let it roll down my back. The bottom line is that they won't dare go within 5 feet of my stereo when I am at home. They will draw back a stump! And, AND...they've learned to never ask me to change what I'm listening to, either. They tollerate it. It's that, or I have threatened to blow up my kitchen. I have leverage. They enjoy my cooking too much!

Hey Nanky! My 14 yr old is my only hope. He loves AC/DC. Shall I send him out to meet your daughter? (In 10 years maybe!!!!) omg...the thought of it!

October 12th, 2004 11:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Maybe the other two will discover the majik of jajouka. There's hope yet!

LOL Gypsy

One one thing I'm sure, many fans of the Stones don't like this one, and don't like Charlie's jazz, Mick Taylor's blues or Bill Wyman's solo stuff, and they say the like them just because they are or were former members

I wander if some "jajouka" fans overthere would like that music if it was created by an unkown musician, not related with the stones and the answer will be as simple as "cut it at the first 10 seconds"
October 12th, 2004 11:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What do your children think of the Stones?

They say The Rolling Stones are friends of my daddy!

They like the 60s stuff more than the recent, I made a CDs with "lullaby stones music" including Ruby Tuesday, She's a Rainbow, Dandelion, We love you, etc etc

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
October 12th, 2004 11:56 PM
gypsy Oh, I have no doubt in my mind, Voodoo, that your girls love the Stones. Look at those pictures you post of them in all their Stones gear. They look genuinely happy--not forced, like "Oh no! Dad wants us to pose with this stupid Stones stuff again." And who could forget their Stones artwork?! You have every right to be proud of those three little dolls. I'm just dreading when the day comes that they start dating. Yikes!
October 13th, 2004 06:58 PM
iluvmickjagger07 im way to younge to have kids.
October 13th, 2004 07:06 PM
gypsy That's why you should always do it in a swimming pool. I think the chlorine stuff, like, kills the yucky sperm thingys.
October 13th, 2004 07:34 PM
sirmoonie I wish Lynndie England had done it in a swimming pool.

Yikes!

"Not even with someone else's ten foot pole, Ronnie!"
October 14th, 2004 09:28 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
That's why you should always do it in a swimming pool. I think the chlorine stuff, like, kills the yucky sperm thingys.

I'm looking forward to fuck in a swimming pool with a wild 32 year old brunnete.
October 15th, 2004 02:11 AM
thejuf WHAT DO YOUR GRANDPARENTS THINK OF THE STONES????
October 15th, 2004 05:35 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
F505 wrote:
Do your children think they are cool?

MY FUTURE KIDS WILL LOVE THEM BECAUSE MICK JAGGER WILL BE THEIR FATHER.....JUST KIDDING
October 15th, 2004 05:43 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

MY FUTURE KIDS WILL LOVE THEM BECAUSE MICK JAGGER WILL BE THEIR FATHER.....JUST KIDDING

lol yeh my furture kids will like keith richards because he will be their father .............just kidding too lololol

-----------------
mick jagger rocks
-----------------
Page: 1 2