ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Todays menu! Return to archive
10-17-03 01:54 PM
marko Beer
remastering Dublin shows
Beer
Pizza
Beer
2nd dublin
Beer
Pizza
beer
Sauna,anyone wanna wash my back?
Medal of honor,i can shoot nazis.
CHAT TIME!later on you bastards.
MORE BEER
10-17-03 02:00 PM
steel driving hammer Hey te hassu roisto I-KIRJAIN hankkia jokin asia model after 82 k��ri� paperiin te lenn�tt�� we. Juttelu my�hempi minun kaveri.
10-17-03 04:11 PM
catwoman ani choshevet sheculam mefagrim. B'emet!!! Aval lo meshaneh - ani ohevet otchem -
10-17-03 04:25 PM
Joey Dah ..............................

p�edstavil v p�tek 29.8.2003 sv� nov� "volebn�" internetov� str�nky www.joinarnold.com. Naleznete zde mimo jin� Arnold�v obs�hl� volebn� program (Arnold Schwarzenegger byl dosud velmi kritizov�n, za to �e d�l� "hv�zdnou kampa� bez obsahu"), Arnoldovy politick� n�zory, p�edvolebn� TV spot (ve form�tu QuickTime), pokud jste ob�any Kalifornie dozv�te se kdy a jak volit a kone�n� m��e p�isp�t z vlastn� kapsy na Arnoldovu volebn� kampa�. Podle pr�zkumu p�edvolebn�ch preferenc� uskute�n�n�ho den�kem L.A. Times 24.8.2003 je Arnold s 22% prozat�m druh�. V�t�zem voleb by se v tuto chv�li stal dosavadn� demokratick� viceguvern�r Cruz Bustamante. Arnoldova ztr�ta je mimo jin� podm�n�na dosavadn� rozt��t�nost� v t�bo�e Republik�n�, kte�� maj� v�ce potencion�ln� siln�ch kandid�t�. P�edpokl�d� se v�ak, �e n�kte�� z nich svou kandidaturu nakonec ve prosp�ch Schwarzeneggera vzdaj�................*********** ***************** ..........................

The Jacky !
10-17-03 04:26 PM
marko Absolutely fucking mad!
10-17-03 05:15 PM
Factory Girl What is the finest Finnish beer? and, how is that Finnish pizza?
10-17-03 05:18 PM
Dan My menu has been significantly affected by the California Grocery Strike and the fact that I have been working long enough hours to not have an opportunity to hit up one of the markets without a picket line.
Today for breakfast I went out to Corner Cottage and got a breakfast burrito (Eggs Potatos Salsa, no meat). For lunch I went home to a foodless house, surfed the internet (no Usenet at work) more and listened to part of a CD, ate some ice cream (only "food" in the house) then stopped of at 7-11 for 2 packs of hot peanuts. Cheap, filling, delicious, nutritious. I can live off these things which is good because I have been doing it for the last week.
Might take a few minutes off later in the afternoon and go to Subway or something.
On the transfer menu: Bangles, Blue Oyster Cult both partially done. I have way too much to do, and right now am content to just relax and listened to CDs I';ve acquired in trade although will definitely transfer an Iron Maiden show I have been holding back once shows from the new tour start to circulate.
I enjoyed the Stones Dublin shows although I found out most shows from the Euro show are worth one listen tops with maybe repeat plays on a few select songs from certain shows.
10-17-03 05:21 PM
glencar I'd like a copy of Dublin please. It's rare that I've been so excited about a boot. Between this & 4 Flicks, I'm gonna cry.
10-17-03 10:33 PM
Maxmeister Hey Marko, if our respective postal services have done their jobs, you should have a rather large package at your door. It left here Oct. 7th.
Can you say habanero?

Rick
10-18-03 02:30 AM
marko No,i can�t say it anymore!!!!!i will e-mail you rick.