ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: drift away??? PLEASE HELP Return to archive
10-17-03 04:34 AM
masoudi I saw this song mentioned from another post. i try to be on to it with stones boots and unreleased songs but I dont have this one. Can anyone help by sending it via email or pointing out a site where I can down load it. What era is it from

Thanks Brendon from new Zealand

private email. [email protected]
10-17-03 04:38 AM
Moonisup I don't have it on my pc, but you could take a look on WinMX or Kazaa lite!

Rik
10-17-03 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have it but I'm not sure if someone already sent it to you, please let me know and I'll send it
10-17-03 05:33 PM
glencar I have it. Let me know if you need it.
10-17-03 05:41 PM
SirMuddy I've send it to Masoudi yesterday...
But there's two stones version of that Drift away
Anyway... my spliff's drfiting away so...

Btw voodoo... I'm not sending pic to you for cruising you
But just for the othe picts post...

Give me the beat boy!
10-17-03 11:36 PM
Martini I think I have "Drift Away" on my bootleg 4 CD box "Performances." I believe it comes from the '78 rehearsals.

--Martini
10-17-03 11:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No, it's from the IORR sessions
10-17-03 11:58 PM
Martini
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
No, it's from the IORR sessions

Thanks--I checked my '78 rehearsals and it's not there, so you are right. The cheesy, highly erroneous bootleg guide I have for the "Performances" set dates the track as being recorded in the studio in '78, but it was probably covered around the time of the Dobie's official release ('73?), which would put it within a couple of years of the IORR sessions. Thanks!

-Martini
10-18-03 01:49 AM
masoudi Thanks for everyones help and i have a copy of it now

cheers, brendon