ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry's been offered bundles of roles by other stars. Return to archive
10-16-03 02:11 PM
Sue JERRY HALL'S STAGE EFFORTS DRAW CELEBRITY ATTENTION

Model-turned-actress JERRY HALL is thrilled with the reaction to her hit play THE GRADUATE - because she's been offered bundles of roles by other stars.

Hall, ex-wife of rocker MICK JAGGER, is currently touring her native country as clothes-shedding seductress MRS ROBINSON in the acclaimed production - and many of her fellow celebrities are impressed with what they've seen.

She says, "SEAN PENN came to the see the play in San Francisco and offered me a part in a movie he's directing.

"And I've been asked to do a play on Broadway with RICHARD DREYFUSS in February (04). It's a comedy set in the 1800s called SLY FOX. They've sent it to me, and I'm really interested.

"I just have to see how long they want me to do it, because I have four children and I live in England."

As well as looking at other movie projects, Texas native Hall has also been attending college classes to finish her degree.

She says, "I haven't got a man - no wonder I get so much done. It's very stress-free."

Still, she adds, "There's nothing wrong with having a little sugar in your bowl."
16/10/2003 02:03
10-16-03 03:05 PM
Pattie
" I want some sugar in my bowl, I want a little sweetness in my soul"
10-16-03 03:15 PM
nankerphelge Well....
10-16-03 03:20 PM
glencar Why won't she do the play on Broadway? I'd love to see her gash.