ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nov. 11th Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-15-03 10:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot What say you to a DVD watching party on the 11th?

At an appointed time, everyone who went out and bought the Four Flicks DVDs will meet in the Funhouse. An appointed person will give the command at the appointed time, and we will all hit the play button at the same time.

Then we can chat about what we are watching.

Obviously, we can't watch all 4 discs in one night, so we'd have to do it over several evenings.

Think it would work?
10-15-03 11:02 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy I think it'd work beautifully.

Although some of us will skip songs to get to our favorites, and some of us will waste precious seconds switching over to Follow-A-Stone or whatever, since we've all seen MSG a million times already.

Hope they did a re-mix where Chuck The Fuck is EDITED OUT... Gawd, that concert had his puke-like clunking all over it.

-tSYX --- If you start me up!
10-15-03 11:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I think that for the sake of the experiment, we'd all agree to watch the disc from start to finish. The Pick-A-Stone thing is only available on certain songs...we can all pick whomever we want at that time.

I think we should start out with the club gig first. HBO last.
10-15-03 11:43 PM
gypsy I'm in...on one condition: We all watch while we're naked.
10-15-03 11:50 PM
Riffhard I'm in under one condition. We're all watching while gypsy is naked!

CAAA-RACKKKK!

Inside the park homerun Ronnie!

I got wood Ronnie!

Riffhard
10-16-03 12:35 AM
kahoosier good idea...but plase excuse me...I am still hoping to be in Shanghai on that date watching the real thing.
10-16-03 06:46 AM
Doxa but Kahoosier (lucky bastard), you must also promise to be naked...

Doxa
10-16-03 07:10 AM
egon ss,

great idea, but one problem;

i'm hoping to get the dvd on my b-day which is nov 17th
any chance to pospone till then?

i guess not. well fuck it, i'll buy it myself on the 11th!

count me in!!!
10-16-03 07:12 AM
egon oh and ss

especially for you;

Anne Frank

10-16-03 07:18 AM
LadyJane Great idea!! Count me in!!

LadyJ.
10-16-03 08:30 AM
parmeda I'll make the popcorn!
10-16-03 12:43 PM
Dan I still dont even have a DVD player but this is what has inspired me to finally get one.
Can anyone recommend a good region free player?
10-16-03 12:44 PM
egon phillips
10-16-03 03:25 PM
glencar I'm there. Let's say 8PM EST. For those who say they'll be naked, please set up video cams. Thank you.
10-16-03 03:36 PM
Joey

[ Surgical and Precise Editing by The ]
10-16-03 03:38 PM
glencar No, you can't see my weenie, Joey!
10-16-03 03:41 PM
parmeda glencar, you smut-head, lol!
10-16-03 03:43 PM
glencar
10-16-03 03:47 PM
parmeda That was a compliment!
10-16-03 03:48 PM
glencar Pammy, I'm on 10 different threads at once in an insane attempt to catch up to Joey & then Joshy. Occasionally I might make mistakes. pleas forgiev!
10-16-03 04:01 PM
Joey " No, you can't see my weenie, Joey! "

[ Unbelievable and Precise Editing by The ]

10-16-03 04:02 PM
glencar Well, okay $20 is $20 but let's make it quick.
10-16-03 04:03 PM
Boomy Yeah, sounds like a good idea, Stonesalot. I'll be there...
10-16-03 06:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot See, this is precisely why everyone loves me...and can't stand jb.

When was the last time jb ever had a cool idea like this one? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I will tell you when....NEVER!!!

Anyhow, the naked DVD watching shall begin at 2030hrs EST. That's 8:30pm east coast usa time. I have been thinking about the best time to do this..and frankly there is no good time. Not for everyone. If we do it earlier, the west coasters will still be at work. And any later and it will be the middle of the night for our Eurofans.

If anyone else has any time suggestions I'd be glad to hear it!
10-16-03 07:39 PM
gypsy I'm going to one-up you, SS, and masturbate while watching the first DVD.
10-16-03 07:56 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Mmmm! Now all we need's more popcorn and a webcam and we're set!

Maybe instead of "Select-A-Stone" we can have Gypsy provide naked dancing in one of those little inset boxes. Instead of having to watch Chuck.

We'll superimpose Gypsy over Chuck!

For men, the verb is "wanking"... what is it for women, Ronnie?

-[edited by tSYX, Ltd., to ensure that lawsuit doesn't go through. Copyright McCartney/Lennon.]
10-16-03 08:11 PM
gypsy I think Rik would be very upset if he didn't get to see Chuck. So, we'd have to make an alternate video just for Chuck fans.
10-16-03 08:24 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I think Rik would be very upset if he didn't get to see Chuck. So, we'd have to make an alternate video just for Chuck fans.

Why stop there? We can have a camera following Chuck in the left third of the screen, you doin' your thing in the middle third, and stock footage of Mick Taylor strumming the chords the band's playing in the third! That way, everyone'll have something to enjoy on that track!

-tSYX --- I... I got 68 pie...
10-16-03 09:29 PM
Sir Stonesalot Great Gypsy...just great.

How the heck are we supposed to concentrate on the damn DVD with you doin' the tuna-twirl.

You should wait to do that until we are at the Premier in NYC.
10-16-03 10:26 PM
beer
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I think Rik would be very upset if he didn't get to see Chuck. So, we'd have to make an alternate video just for Chuck fans.

They could call it Chucksucker Blues.
Page: 1 2