ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm 2 years old! Return to archive
10-15-03 02:35 PM
Child of the Moon I realized that today is the second anniversary of when I started posting here. I just wanted to thank everyone for making my stay here an enjoyable one, and I look forward to two more years... and two after that... and two after that... and... you get the idea.

"Slap me across the face for not playing 'Sway' on the tour, Ronnie!"
10-15-03 02:48 PM
jb Congratulations...
10-15-03 03:11 PM
glencar How long have I been here? Let' see...
10-15-03 03:13 PM
glencar I'm a year & a half. I was at Stonesworld starting in April 1997 & then Keno when SW went under. I've been at Shidoobeeland contemporaneously with these otehr boards. Keno needs to lose that Pdog asswipe.
10-15-03 03:35 PM
jb I think Pdog is actaully O.K.-and truthfully, you and he agree a lot on the mid-east situation.
10-15-03 03:39 PM
glencar But he's nasty. I didn't like you for quite some time because I thought you were nasty. Others told me to reconsider & I realized I was wrong. A rare occurence but it happens even to me.
10-15-03 03:41 PM
jb
10-15-03 03:45 PM
glencar USE YER WORDS, JOSHY!
10-15-03 03:47 PM
jb 6094 minus 873 =5,221!!!

[Edited by jb]
10-15-03 03:50 PM
glencar You make me smile despite myself. I'd like to screw your wifey while you're doing the secretary elsewhere.
10-15-03 03:52 PM
Factory Girl I'd like to do Jules Casablancas.
10-15-03 03:55 PM
glencar The guy from the Strokes? He smokes when he sings.
10-15-03 04:02 PM
Factory Girl Yes, I know, and I like it! The Strokes are very groovy. Check your PM.
10-15-03 05:19 PM
Boomy "Stroke me dahlin'"
10-15-03 05:36 PM
Joey

I would just like to take a moment and Thank Everyone once again for all of their well wishes and hearty congratulations upon my reaching 4500 posts last week .

I have received tens of thousands of congratulatory E-Mails and I promise to send a reply to each and everyone of you as soon as possible .

The tremendous response from countries as far away as Ceylon , North Korea , Belize , Iran , Vietnam , Afghanistan , Pakistan , India , Mexico has been unbelievable ..........................................

THIS is for you fine people :

Bunny Richards !