ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best Female Guitar Player Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10-15-03 01:26 PM
jb Just b/c Penn State and the Eagles suck, is no reason to attack a fellow C10 brother (Joey) and your lone jewish friend on the board(me).
10-15-03 01:26 PM
Joey " Gee, how creative.

I'd say you guys are retarded, but I don't want to insult the retards. "

10-15-03 01:27 PM
Phog Memphis Minnie
Poison Ivy
Donna R.
10-15-03 01:28 PM
gypsy I, like SS, am annoyed by Joey and jb's emoticons and "jew" lists. It really does ruin a thread. Find some new material...

Female guitarists...hmmm.
I like Nancy Wilson, Bonnie Raitt, Dolly Parton, and I'm sure I'm forgetting many others. Wish Gwen Stefani would pick up a guitar.
10-15-03 01:28 PM
Joey

Howard Berman
Kitty Dukakis
Mark Green
Shelly Hack
Debra Messing
Alan Hevesi
Ed Koch
Frank Lautenberg
Sandy Maisel
Jack Black
Daniel Day-Lewis
Michael Douglas
10-15-03 01:30 PM
Joey " I, like SS, am annoyed by Joey and jb's emoticons and "jew" lists. It really does ruin a thread. Find some new material... "

OR

Jacky !
10-15-03 01:32 PM
jb Fine, I shall no longer respond to any posts by SS or Gypsy...with "friends" like that who needs enemies. And the "jew" lists contained non- jews...we don't discriminate.
[Edited by jb]
10-15-03 01:36 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Oh, no Jaxxy...I just want them to get a new schtick.

The name list thing has become boring and lame.
It is insulting that they hijacked one of my threads in a lame and boring manner. I deserve better than that. They could at least be a little creative about it.
I'm bitching about the lack of funny. Get funny, or shut up guys.

now this has turned into a real headbangers ball....thanks for clarifying. you want funny ON DEMAND? pardon me for rolling on the floor and laughing my ass off. ur2funny4me.

[Edited by Jaxx]
10-15-03 01:38 PM
glencar Joshy & Joey need to get a room. A boom boom room.
HardKnoxDurtySox lol

Oh, and my favorite female guitarist is Juliana Hatfield. She shreds on rhythm but also is a very unique lead player as well.
glencar What in Hell is that witch doing in that picture, Jaxx?
10-15-03 01:40 PM
glencar I knew Joanie Jett was a lezzie when I saw her in "Light Of Day" but for years before I thought she was a maneater. Then it hit me like a kiss.
10-15-03 01:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot See jb, this is why you will never be C10. You have no clue.

Joey is my C10 brother...but when he is fucking up, he's fucking up. He needs to do better. He needs to start posting in a manner worthy of the C10.

This name list thing and smilie thing may be OK for you...because you are a putz. But Joey needs to do better than that because he is C10. We have certain standards to uphold...and frankly, he is not even close right now.

And it is your fault jb. You have dragged my C10 brother down into the non-creative muck with you. Ganesh is starting to whisper in my ear again.

And yes Jaxxy, I DEMAND funny. This is my thread, and if it is to be hijacked then they need to entertain me damnit. Otherwise, I'll just kill it. Poof, gone, no more thread.
[Edited by Sir Stonesalot]
10-15-03 01:41 PM
Joey " And the "jew" lists contained non- jews...we don't discriminate. "

Word Up G !

Al Franken
Jon Stewart
Neil Shulman
Woody Belzer
Sandra Bernhard
Debra Messing
Tanya Roberts
David Doyle
John Entwistle
Jim Rome
Warner Wolf
Lisa Kudrow
Mel Brooks
Mindy Cohn

Jacky !
10-15-03 01:42 PM
glencar Jim Rome's a Jew?
10-15-03 01:43 PM
glencar Joey gave him class but Joshy wasted it.
10-15-03 01:46 PM
Joey " Jim Rome's a Jew? "

1/2 Jew .................so is Howard Stern

What ?!?!?!?! Why , of course ....Here ya go :

Paul Newman
Fran Drescher
Mandy Patinkin
Warner Wolf
Al Michaels
Bill Wyman
Jimmy Phelge
Dinah Shore
Patrick Duffy
Carl Reiner
Seth Green
Kate Capshaw
Billy Crystal
Tony Curtis
William Holden

Jercee !

10-15-03 01:47 PM
glencar I met Jimmy Phelge in London. Twerp.
10-15-03 02:05 PM
Jaxx if its your thread, ssa, you get to demand funny, i suppose. the thought that you might anhillate this thread scares me silly.

quote:
glencar wrote:
What in Hell is that witch doing in that picture, Jaxx?

my girlfriend hillary? rumour has it, this "toy" of hers (substitute??) is what caused the east coast blackout back in august. apparently she can't get no............

10-15-03 02:07 PM
glencar LOL I too despise that woman. The (bootlicking)NY Times had a photo of her walking down 5TH Ave. with some lil kid the other day for the Cloumbus Day Parade. She looked deranged.
10-15-03 02:27 PM
sammy davis jr. Jerry Lewis IS funny....even if he is a jew. Jennifer Batten is THE BEST female guitar player- hell she plays with Jeff Beck!!
10-15-03 02:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl If I need to mention only one is Bonnie Raitt with no doubts, also her music is great I love the way she slides and sings

BTW, Mick Taylor made a recent studio session with her and probably will see the light of day in her upcoming album
10-15-03 02:55 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well now I can't delete the thread because Jaxxy made a funny.

Why can't Joey & jb be funny like Jaxx?
10-15-03 02:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Because they are not Jaxx!!! jaxx is the one and only one

I agree with you Sir, we are having too much flood and smiles and less action, information, news, etc... the hot stuff is being buried alive wioth the flood.

I like Joey and JB but this is becoming a flood, please dosify us ronnie!

10-15-03 03:05 PM
jb Thanks for getting us in trouble SS!!!
10-15-03 03:10 PM
glencar jb, my lil bitch lawyer, you did it ALL on your own.
10-15-03 03:10 PM
glencar Haven't the administrators figured out yet that you & Joey are just trying to pad your post totals?
10-15-03 03:15 PM
Joey " Haven't the administrators figured out yet that you & Joey are just trying to pad your post totals? "

You make Joey say , Huh ?!?!?!?!

10-15-03 03:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks for getting us in trouble SS!!!

Trouble?? You don't have any, as you know I (we) have always been very clear and always first in private, so don't worry but just listen to your "customers" it's a wise rule always
10-15-03 03:26 PM
jb Glencar, either be a friend or enemy..make up your mind...
I know Vodoo...you have gone out of you way to help Joey and me on numerous occassions...things were going well...people were truly beginning to appreciate what Joey and I meant to this board...we turned people on to our humor and the "jew" list and "smiley" faces only enhanced this board...but I should have known better to have "hijacked" a post by someone as important as SS..he is a very serious guy and a C10 to boot....I made a mistake in judgment and as I said above, I shall never respond to a post by SS or Gypsy....I am pretty thick skinned ,as you don't reach 6k plus posts without taking some abuse. However, todays events have truly disgusted me. Joey and I feel a certain responsibility to keep the board fresh and particularly at the end of the tour, we have tried to keep the interest level high...regrettably, some people don't appreciate our efforts ....this is a sad day for me, Joey and the entire Rocks-Off board.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5