ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chatroom?? Return to archive
10-15-03 09:03 AM
Moonisup I can't get in the chatroom, cos I don't have JAVA

where can i get java, and how should I install it, can anyone help me??

rik

[Edited by Moonisup]
10-15-03 09:38 AM
nankerphelge All I know is when I try running just about anything Java, my computer gets constipated big time. Most of the time it locks up and I have to restart everything. I kind of wish I had some sort of computer difibrulator (sp?) paddles to shock it back to life!

It seems that electrocution is all a computer really understands anyway!

10-15-03 09:51 AM
Joey " I can't get in the chatroom, cos I don't have JAVA

where can i get java, and how should I install it, can anyone help me?? "

I don't know about the chatroom , but last evening after the Cubs lost , I accidentally played a " Jeff Beck Starter Kit # 1 " in my CD Player and this was my response :

Then I passed out in the living rom and woke up one hour later listening to " Jeff Beck Starter Kit # 2 " -- My Response was only logical :

" Bite Me Ronnie "

Skee !

10-15-03 02:13 PM
tumbling_dice