ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Results for 1981 tour DVD tree Return to archive
10-15-03 02:30 AM
marko Here we go,,,,,
14.10.81 1
15.10.81 13
28.10.81 3
18.12.81 6

So SEATTLE 2nd day,15.10.1981 is the winner!

But i think,i might tree this so,that for PAL people
seatlle and for NTSC houston!
I have to think this over how to manage this.
10-15-03 07:20 AM
corgi37 So, does that mean little Aussie guys dont miss out? Cause i dont wanna miss out. And, Seattle sounds cool. And, i love you so much, as a Stones buddy i mean. And..How the hell do i get a copy?
10-15-03 07:39 AM
marko Ofcourse you�re NOT left out!!!!!This tree will contains
DVD 1:complete show
DVD 2:tv-news,interviews,document,clips from other shows
extras will be only Pal.
10-15-03 04:51 PM
Monkey Woman This sound great. Marko, you can count on me for this tree.
10-16-03 05:59 AM
masoudi Im sure most of us internationals have multi zone players on our dvd's so pal or ntsc doesnt matter. If you dont have your machine chipped to play any zone it cost bugger all anyways.

I cant wait for the tree to be announced

Cheers, Marko
Brendon from New Zealand
10-16-03 08:57 AM
corgi37 Pal is the go for we aussies, but world zone dvd players render the whole argument null and void. I would not recommend getting a dvd player re-chipped/modified for world zone. Its just not worth it. I enquired about 6 months ago (here in Melbourne that is). Apart from virtually no one doing it anymore, the cost was going to be $100. Now, last month i bought a new el-cheapo unit from JB Hifi for $96. So now i have 2. The new one plays all zone and has some features my $800 unit does not. I have been enjoying the many benefits on my U.S. import of Day of the Dead. Not to mention Gimme Shelter. Man, i have been waiting ages to see that, and on dvd , its a stunner. I am really looking forward to this Seattle show too. Marko, you are 1 very cool guy.