ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger struggling to cope with stones kids' romance (NSC) Return to archive
10-14-03 11:24 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The story continues...

JAGGER STRUGGLING TO COPE WITH STONES KIDS' ROMANCE

MICK JAGGER is struggling to come to terms with his son is dating bandmate KEITH RICHARDS' daughter, according to his ex-wife JERRY HALL.

The Texan model insists the pairing drives her ex "crazy" - because there's nothing he can do about it and he's not sure he approves.

She says, "He and Keith are like a STRINDBERG play - a couple who loves each other even though the marriage turned nasty.

"They're happy about the relationship - and not sure they're happy. Life takes weird turns."
14/10/2003 02:17
10-14-03 11:42 PM
Some Guy Wow
10-14-03 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Just in case... another "repost" with thanks to my sister-in-law Gyspy of the Band of Gypsys fame

10-14-03 11:51 PM
Some Guy What is s&nsc?
10-15-03 02:23 AM
Monkey Woman It's puzzling because this summer, when I was in England for the August shows, a newspaper gossip page stated that the Alex-Jimmy romance was over. I think it was the Evening Standard. Is it a reliable source or do they post crap about celebrities too?
10-15-03 03:15 AM
Diedre Too much info, Jerry. Shut up.
10-15-03 08:13 AM
FotiniD Gosh, this is funny I mean it's half Mick's genes and half Keith's. And very strong ones too, look at their faces. Keith especially must be laughing a lot with this, I mean, really...
10-15-03 11:37 AM
SHINE A LIGHT oh, gawd. jerry keeps on telling way too much,while patti keeps quiet.

does anyone else get the feeling that jerry will do anything....using mick's kids....to get attention, while all patti needs to do is just be beautiful patti????

i had the pleasure of meeting patti and she is so beautiful and also very kind. i helped her and jo wood cross a busy street,patti clutched my arm and was very grateful. lovely woman,she is.
10-15-03 11:49 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Man, yeah, I keep saying, Keith's daughters are *exactly* what female versions of him would look like. Mick's son looks a bit like Mick, but there's more of a mix there.

The Keith genes are dominant, Doctor Ronnie!

-tSYX --- Yeah, and the codiene to fix it...
10-15-03 01:43 PM
gypsy I think Keith's daughters with Patti look like a perfect mixture of both parents. However, I think that Keith's daughter Angela (with Anita) looks EXACTLY like a female version of Keith.
10-15-03 01:46 PM
glencar They broke up months ago. They did make a pretty pair though!
10-15-03 04:23 PM
FotiniD
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:

does anyone else get the feeling that jerry will do anything....using mick's kids....to get attention, while all patti needs to do is just be beautiful patti????

Ah, don't mean to take sides here, but it's Jerry's kids as well!!! If she wants to talk about them, I say let her talk. It's not like she's saying anything bad anyway.

I just think Jerry keeps attracting all sorts of "attacks" or is it the rule with Mick's girls? :P i guess the point I'm trying to make - sleepy, doesn't help - is that just because we love the Stones, or Mick in this case, doesn't mean his ex wife is always wrong. Whatever Off to bed.
10-15-03 04:26 PM
glencar Fotini is correct. A lot of Stones fans always go after Jerry. Unjustly IMHO.
10-15-03 05:12 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
it's Jerry's kids as well!!! If she wants to talk about them, I say let her talk

True. Though the kids might be more annoyed than Mick, and with more right. I can just see family reunions... "How about *we* talk to the press about Mom & Dad, for a change?"
10-15-03 05:17 PM
glencar Those kids are set for life. Dad has made them millions. The Brazilian one will make out best.
10-15-03 05:35 PM
Miss U. I don't see that, Shine a Light.
Also met Patti myself.
I think Alex takes after Patti. James has Mick's looks.
10-15-03 07:05 PM
gypsy So, Miss U, was Patti as beautiful in person as she is in her pictures? I think she is a timeless beauty...and looks even more radiant today than ever. I do agree that Alex looks more like Patti than Theo does. Alex is tall and has Patti's pouty lips, whereas Theo is shorter like Keith, and has his mouth. Both girls are very pretty.
10-15-03 07:20 PM
SHINE A LIGHT first, to Miss U....what don't you get??? i mean that we never hear patti going on and on about her girls. however, patti did recently do a Gap ad with both girls. she does not seem to seek out publicity, as jerry does. yes, they are jerry's children too, and i believe we, the fans, have given jerry a bad rap over time. i confess to that.

as far as patti's beauty....well, she just gets better by the minute. i met her in 1994 and just was with her again on this tour. when i introduced her to my husband, i thought the poor man was going to pass out. she was kind and graceful, too. oh, let's face it...she's perfect.
10-15-03 07:21 PM
prism Jerry said that in the LA Times Sunday Calendar where the interview first appeared. It might still be at latimes.com. She says she doesn't like plastic surgery because she doesn't want to look surprised all the time. Unlike Patti who is rumored to have had a full face lift.
10-15-03 07:30 PM
Mother baby
quote:
prism wrote:
Unlike Patti who is rumored to have had a full face lift.

Really? I thought she said once that she'd get one when Keith did....
10-15-03 07:40 PM
prism She changed her mind? It doesn't look like Keith has had one but his nose looks straighter than it did in photos from the eighties taken after he fell asleep while standing, toppled over and broke his nose on an amp
10-16-03 12:24 AM
palacerevolution Jerri Hall is strting to look more and more like a horse. Of course. I know it'll never happen but wouldn't that just be a hilarious development in the ongoing Stones soap: the Glimmer twins' kids marriage?.Actually it would be more interesting if Jimmy Jagger went after Mandy Wyman.
10-16-03 02:58 AM
Diedre I'll 'fess up. I don't like Jerry Hall. Never have, never will. Her 15 minutes are up! I don't think she can act. And she's taking work away from real actresses. I've seen Anne Bancroft, and believe me, she's no Anne Bancroft. Just seeing the commercials for "The Graduate" make me cringe.

I don't believe she hasn't had plastic surgery. People who've had plastic surgery always say they haven't had work.

No, she shouldn't talk about her kids, or someone else's kids. It's just exploitive. It's hard enough to deal with relationships without having meddling relatives; at least most people are fortunate enough their relatives don't talk to reporters. And her remarks about her ex and Keith are tacky, too. Keith's talents have a lot to do with the lifestyle she continues to enjoy today. Her talents are limited to non-existent. She should concentrate on being a mom and stop trying to stay young forever (not that her ex doesn't, but he at least does still have some sort of actual talent that people are interested in).
10-16-03 04:45 AM
Doxa I also agree with Fotini and Glencar.. The Stones fans seem always go after Mick's girls... Just remember the comments of this new chick, the one with long legs and stupid name..and is there anyone who likes Bianca? Maybe Marianne was the exception (and they both were just kids back then).

What's the problem? Does Mick have a bad taste for women, or are we all just jealous.. don't want anyone to "have" him..

Doxa
10-16-03 11:22 AM
Miss U. I "got" what you said the first time Shine A Light; I just don't agree with your views.

I prefer Jerry to Patti. Jerry has a great attitude on life, alot of spunk. Let's face it Jerry has always looked a bit like a horse, lol. But I like horses....
Patti is indeed very pretty, but this isn't a contest. I'm sure each have good and bad qualities. Gypsy, Patti seemed nice enough but a bit vain when I met her, from a comment she made. But I just met her briefly, don't know much about her, and not much inclined to find out more....

I don't see anything wrong with Bianca either. As for Mick's latest, L'Wren...I just think she looks rather gaunt & freakish, but she is a model after all, and that seems to be one of Mick's top criteria for years now.

And don't get my started on Marianne, lol.
[Edited by Miss U.]
[Edited by Miss U.]
10-16-03 11:32 PM
prism What comment did Patti make? Someone on the 1998 tour told me that Patti's nickname was "The Bitch". He said he preferred Jerry and Anita, in the personality department.