ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade's jewel duel (L&NSC) Return to archive
10-14-03 11:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl JADE'S JEWEL DUEL

Oct 14 2003

Jagger throws a wobbly after actress snubs her diamonds

She may look sweet and innocent but cross Jade Jagger and you're liable to get a swift kick in the bling-blings.

Model-turned-actress Jane March became the latest person to get on the wrong side of jewellery designer Jade when the pair fell out at the weekend's World Music Awards in Monte Carlo.

Jane, 30, who presented Ronan Keating with his Best Irish Act gong, was done up to the nines for her big moment.

But when the poor girl decided the rocks on offer from Jade's employers, the royal jewellers Garrard, weren't really her thing, she found herself on the receiving end of a tongue-lashing by the snobby daughter of Rolling Stone Mick that left her in tears.

The spat kicked off when Jane wandered into the Stars And Bars VIP bar decked out in �500,000-worth of diamonds borrowed from Garrard's rivals Chopard

Jade, 31, who was hanging out with her on-off squeeze Dan MacMillan, thought Jane was going to be wearing her creations.

When she realised that Jane had gone with the competition, she saw red.

A source tells us: "Jade stormed up to Jane and demanded: 'What the hell are you wearing?'"

Poor Jane meekly replied she was in an Alberto Ferretti dress - but her attempts to duck the issue didn't wash with irate Jade.

According to other party-goers, she retorted: "Not the dress, the f****** diamonds. I thought you were going to wear my stuff."

Jane explained she'd chosen a heart diamond chain with a matching ring because it was "more me", before apologising and saying she'd wear Jade's trinkets at another bash to make up for it. But the red mist had already formed. "No you f****** won't," Jade hissed.

"I don't want you ever wearing my stuff again. You're f****** bang out of order."

A source told 3am: "Jane didn't wear any of Jade's jewellery because she liked the Chopard stuff more.

"She didn't think Jade's items were classy so she gave them a miss, simple as that."

It's not the first time that Jade has thrown a very public tantrum.

She laid in to pop strumpet Christina Aguilera this summer when the pair bumped into each other at London's swanky Sketch club.

When Christina spoke to Jade's one-time beau Pharrell Williams it prompted a hissy-fit from the jealous designer who dragged her fella away.

It seems spoilt Jade needs no excuses to wade in...
10-14-03 11:28 PM
Some Guy rubbish
10-14-03 11:35 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I told you and I warned you
10-14-03 11:41 PM
Some Guy Yes you did.
10-15-03 11:46 AM
SHINE A LIGHT it was bound to happen....now that the tour is ending, this is turning into a gossip board.

jade does have some lovely things in her collection, especially her jade bracelets.
10-15-03 02:05 PM
glencar Jane March had some nice tits that were displayed amply in some forgettable movie several years ago. She sounds like a real wimp though.
10-15-03 02:07 PM
gypsy Jane should've punched Jade in the mouth.
Sounds like a couple of spoiled brats just talking shit. I wanna see some fisticuffs.

Jane was in a movie with Bruce Willis over ten years ago. I think it was titled "The Lover," and they had LOTS of sex.
[Edited by gypsy]
10-15-03 02:08 PM
glencar No wthat's what I'm talking about. Jade sounds like a real June-type. I can't believe Aguilira just let Jade walk off with her boy toy. She seems tougher than that.
10-15-03 02:09 PM
glencar "The Color of Night" was the name. It had lots of sex but the mystery was somewhat silly. Turned out to be a dual personality thing. Yawn.
10-15-03 02:13 PM
gypsy Aguilera is all mouth.