ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GET WELL SOON, JAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D ;) :D ;) :DD Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-14-03 08:14 PM
glencar I'm glad everything's going well, Jaxx. I had Lasik a few weeks ago & while it was voluntary, it still had me a bit nervous.
10-15-03 11:58 AM
Jaxx LMAO--apparently, nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile over some cheap thrills.
however, i assure you that i'm more fun cognisent than i am comatose.

SDH: yes i am definatly interested in what you're offering. if you still have your stones.com email address i've just mailed ya. thanks for your generosity.

quote:
glencar wrote:
I had Lasik a few weeks ago & while it was voluntary, it still had me a bit nervous.

you are a brave soul. i heard that they tie you down and force open your eyelids. sounds like a form of medevial torture to me...congrats to you for getting through such an uncomfortable situation.

thanks for the laughs. the road to recovery this time should be short and sweet. thanks again for your kind words and support.
[Edited by Jaxx]
10-15-03 12:17 PM
Joey " thanks for the laughs. the road to recovery this time should be short and sweet. "

Was your " lefty " REALLY hanging out when you awoke in the Recovery Room ?!?!?!?!

Developing .................like the CUBS TONIGHT !

GOOOOOOOO CUBBIES !

Snarky !
10-15-03 12:53 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Joey wrote:
Was your " lefty " REALLY hanging out when you awoke in the Recovery Room ?!?!?!?!

truth is stranger than fiction. yes it was. while i make light of it, i'm totally freaked out!

i can't decide if i was molested or resuscitated. either way, its too weird for me. i'll have to ask my ortho about it friday.
10-15-03 06:40 PM
egon late, but i wish you a speedy recovery!
10-15-03 10:46 PM
Riffhard Jaxx,
I am late in wishing you good health and a speedy recovery. Sorry 'bout that. I still hope all is well and you are ready to hit the slopes in short order! It was pleasure meeting you at YOTI and we can only hope that one day soon we will all do it again before long. That would cure anyone!

Riffhard
Page: 1 2