ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GET WELL SOON, JAXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D ;) :D ;) :DD Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-09-03 04:09 PM
MarthaMyDear I'm sorry this is late (I'm behind on everything right now,
unfortuntely!!!) but my prayers are with you to make it
safely through your surgery and to get well soon!!!
GOD SPEED YOUR RECOVERY and
take care, MOMMA!!! TAKE
CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
10-09-03 04:10 PM
jb Jesus loves even you Jaxx.
[Edited by jb]
10-09-03 04:18 PM
Joey

Everybody loves Jaxxy ........................Hillary too !

What ?!?!?!?!?! Oh , sure :

HILLARY LOVES PUSS PUSS !!!!!!!!!!!

" Richards or Richard ?????? Discuss Ronnie "

JACKY !
10-09-03 04:36 PM
Cardinal Fang Get well J !

When we meet, I'll turn you on to some alternative medication.

Later, J
10-09-03 04:51 PM
Boomy Hey Jaxxy. This is Boomy wishin' you to Get Well!!!

10-09-03 09:57 PM
moy get well jaxx we need you back and well and now
10-10-03 12:18 AM
parmeda Wishing you a speedy recovery with the least amount of discomfort Jaxx.
You've had your share this year with the doctors...get well soon!
10-10-03 10:08 AM
glencar Adding my best wishes for a safe operation & a speedy recovery. God bless.
10-10-03 10:15 AM
steel driving hammer Just get a great Lousiana recipe and some Elder Berry Wine.

And get your hubby to rub is hands all over you, tell him simply that, you like the way that it feels.
10-10-03 10:18 AM
Irina Get well Jaxx Get well soon!
10-10-03 11:48 AM
Martha
quote:
Cardinal Fang wrote:
Get well J !

When we meet, I'll turn you on to some alternative medication.

Later, J

I would like to be involved in that meeting. Keep me posted! LOL

Jaxx, my dear you are so strong and you will make it through this. We, the loyal citizens of Rocks Offf, are here for you and cannot wait for your triumphant return! May this be the end of your medical maladies!

Long live Jaxx!

Long live alternative medicine!

Long live the Cardinal!

10-10-03 11:55 AM
jb
10-10-03 01:23 PM
Factory Girl Jaxxy, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Btw, why the surgery? Is it something to do with the MRI thingy?
10-10-03 02:37 PM
Monkey Woman I'll add my wishes of good and speedy recovery, Jaxx!
10-10-03 04:14 PM
Gazza >Btw, why the surgery? Is it something to do with the MRI thingy?

yes..just some more knee tidying-up! hopefully thats the end of it all. get well soon,jaxx
10-10-03 04:16 PM
jb
10-10-03 04:18 PM
Zeeta You like JB?
10-11-03 01:18 AM
MarthaMyDear
quote:

You're pushing it... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like typing that quote!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, God help us... :P

*** Martha *** ;D
10-11-03 07:19 AM
Honky Tonk Man Come on Jaxx, get well soon!

Alex
10-11-03 08:53 AM
stewed & Keefed Get well soon Jaxx
10-11-03 08:10 PM
CS Get well honey
10-14-03 10:48 AM
Jaxx wowee. what great medicine for the mountain high gimp.
surgery went well, altho they harvested cartlidge because those implants and 4 months on crutches could still happen. he's giving me 6 weeks to heal myself. along with keeping my fingers crossed, i've got my healing stones on (a couple of amethyst bracelets), my new food group--glucosamine, my new bible--what your doctor didn't tell you about knee surgery and of course percosets combined with some alternative meds. FREAKOUT: i woke up from surgery with my left arm out of my nightgown and my "lefty" hanging out for all to see with the tubes all messed up....what's that about?. don't tell me, i don't want to know.

anyway tired and resting, no stamina, stiff and sore but alive anyway. thanks to you guys that posted, emailed and snailed me. the tunes are keeping me going. i'll catch ya'll soon when i'm feeling better. love to all. laughter is indeed the best medicine...no-- i take that back
[Edited by Jaxx]
10-14-03 10:53 AM
jb
10-14-03 10:57 AM
steel driving hammer Jaxxie Dear,

I know you said you weren't going to get the new Stones 4 Licks DVD because of the corporate shite but just PM me if you'd like a copy mailed to you when it comes out next month. Watching Mick sing Thats How Strong My Love Is should really be great.
10-14-03 11:00 AM
jb
10-14-03 11:47 AM
Joey

[ Editions of You by the Jacky ]
10-14-03 05:02 PM
Gazza >i woke up from surgery with my left arm out of my nightgown and my "lefty" hanging out for all to see with the tubes all messed up....what's that about?. don't tell me, i don't want to know.

"tree the fucker!"
10-14-03 05:05 PM
jb
10-14-03 05:13 PM
Joey

Get Well Soon Jaxxy ! Remember the " Ski School "

Jacky !

10-14-03 05:23 PM
Martha Good to hear from you Jaxx. Sounds like you are well on your way to mending!

<-------Yeah babe, that was me in your hospital room...don't ya' remember???? cackle...snort...* cough* sniff... guffaw...heheheheheh!

Long live the Jaxx!
Page: 1 2