ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keefs address Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-10-03 12:46 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yeah, i know. i'm on a day pass from shidoobee. wanna talk about crazies........
10-10-03 01:27 PM
Monkey Woman LOL! You're so right, LJ!!!
10-10-03 01:29 PM
Factory Girl Keith does not live in a pink house.

He's not J.C. Mellencamp.
10-12-03 10:29 AM
oldkr keith frequently opens his home at unadvertised times for the townspeople and the local ragtag kids for the vedry reason that he doesnt want to be disturbed!

all you'll find there is a manned gate and a wall

a wasted trip

OLDKR
10-12-03 11:31 AM
gypsy And keef has a soft spot for the mentally challenged...so, Joey, put on that Tardrite 2003, and let's head up to Connecticut!
10-12-03 12:25 PM
Honky Tonk Man I think i read somewhere that recently Keith had several pathways layed down by his Redlands home to divert fans in the WRONG direction.

Of course i could be imagining the whole thing

Alex
10-12-03 01:26 PM
Monkey Woman The Redlands labyrinth... But who's the minotaur?
10-12-03 04:35 PM
Mother baby
quote:
oldkr wrote:
keith frequently opens his home at unadvertised times for the townspeople and the local ragtag kids ....

The townspeople and "ragtag" kids?? Well what exactly do they do?...what is it like a church social?
[Edited by Mother baby]
10-12-03 04:48 PM
glencar And how many ragtags are in that area of Connecticut? That's a pretty wealthy suburb. Unless you're talking about Redlands...
10-12-03 06:06 PM
Gazza dont think you'll find too many urchins or extras from "Oliver Twist" in that corner of West Sussex either....!

Keith's at Redlands so infrequently anyway that if anything HE would probably need to ask FANS for directions.

In fact one time back in the late '70s he arrived in Paris and had to phone the Stones office back in New York to ask them his address there as he'd forgotten it
10-12-03 10:28 PM
tumbling_dice PINK is my favorite color!!!!!!!!!!!111
10-13-03 12:00 AM
Highwire Rob I sure as hell ain't gonna wash my clothes in Mick's Koi pond--I hear that the C-10 piss in there!

By the way, if you do a Google search, a couple of "Keith Richards" listings with phone numbers show up in Connecticut.

Maybe his personal assistant answers one of those. Heck, why not just drop in and split some orange & vodka in a trailer with a Connecticut geezer who shares his name... so what's it like being Keith Richards? ...
10-15-03 08:16 AM
oldkr the local school kids apparantly play devils dare to get into keefs garden -- yeah the meetings are basically like a church social!!

as for redlands keef only allowed to stay there 90 days a year as thats all his tax situation allows him -- as hes a musician and thus has the ability to be earning 24/7(royalties etc) he has to register with a tax office if hes there over 90 days! he usually only spends 60 days a year in redlands usually either in summer or fall.

the pathway thing is true!! he argued that ramblers (walkers)were invading his privacy by walkin around the back of redlands -- although theyd have to be pretty determined to distrupt the peace over the 30ft high 2 ft wide brick walls then over the 125ft wide 3ft deep moat!

OLDKR
[Edited by oldkr]
10-15-03 09:58 AM
Joey " And keef has a soft spot for the mentally challenged...so, Joey, put on that Tardrite 2003, and let's head up to Connecticut! "

Yeah , OK Sister ..................HERE ya go ---- I got your Tardrite right here :

Jackykins !

Page: 1 2