ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When I'm 67!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keefs address Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-08-03 11:38 PM
bunnerj I am going to visit New england. Does anyone know keith's address? is it in conn? can u see the house from the road? worth driving by?

Please email me at

[email protected]
10-09-03 04:33 AM
Mathijs Just leave him and his family alone.

Mathijs
10-09-03 04:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man Woaaa, steady on Mathjis!

But no, Keith's address is private for a reason.

Alex
10-09-03 05:26 AM
kahoosier I agree the address is private..sigh....but I aslo say calm down a bit .

I mean Mathijs, have you never ever driven past one of the homes of one of the Stones, in all your time as a fan EVER????? If not, haven't you ever somewhere in your heart wanted to?

If so, shouldn't those without sin cast the first stone?
10-09-03 06:41 AM
Pattie

Even if you do find it you'll probably just see fences and gates and lots of trees.
10-09-03 06:45 AM
fmk438j
quote:
Pattie wrote:
Even if you do find it you'll probably just see fences and gates and lots of trees.

Yeah...but wouldn't they be the coolest damn fences and gates and trees ever?
10-09-03 07:28 AM
Honky Tonk Man Celebrities expect people to drive past their houses and stare. As long as you don't hang around or ring on the door-bell, most im sure wouldn't have a problem with it.

Late one night i stumbled across this celebrity website. It gave addresses to all these Hollywood stars and musicans. I naturally looked up a few and found Keith's wasn't listed. It also gave info about how they respond to fan mail and whether it is worth contacting them inthe first place. It's a bit of a dodgy idea really. It is harmless enough when its just afan wanting an autograph but what about the nutters?

Alex
10-09-03 07:35 AM
Steel Wheels The house is pink, surrounded by a ton of trees and fences. It's out in the middle of nowhere, but not too far from where the girls can go to the mall. (I forget the name of the mall.)

Happy hunting, and remember, Keef carries knives.
10-09-03 08:03 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:

Happy hunting, and remember, Keef carries knives.

Ohhhhhyeah. Remember, if Julian Temple can't win, you can't either.

My advice is don't even try. His security is tighter than ever, especially after what happened to George Harrison in '99. So much as knocking on his gate will get you in more trouble than you want to be in. Leave the guy alone.

When I lived in California I was right next to Walter Matthau's house. He was a nice guy, so long as you left him alone every day except for Halloween. Whenever he came out, which was rare, he'd always smile and wave, and I got to talk to him once in awhile. Moral of the story is leave 'em alone and they're more than happy to talk on their own terms.

His house was pink, too, by the way.

-tSYX --- She acts like we have never met...
10-09-03 10:34 AM
Mathijs No, I never went are wanted to go to private places of the Stones. Also I am not one to go to hotels and all to see them or score autographes. I love the Stones for their music, but I am not that interested in their private lives.

Mathijs
10-09-03 10:43 AM
nankerphelge Jeez Mathy - stop being such a stick in the mud.

Some of the best times you can ever have involve "prying" into a celebrity's privates!

www.msnbc.com/news/728289.asp
10-09-03 10:57 AM
telecaster Lighten up Mathijs. So you are not interested in their private lives. Wonderful. This person is.

Springsteen hopped the fence and ran aaround Graceland before he was famous

Part of the deal
[Edited by telecaster]
10-09-03 11:06 AM
Joey

Is Roy Gay ?!?!?!?!

Developing ..........................
10-09-03 11:13 AM
bunnerj i dont want to stalk him you guys, i just wanted to drive by and look from the road. Geesh
10-09-03 05:07 PM
Gazza >Springsteen hopped the fence and ran aaround Graceland before he was famous

actually , it was even worse because he WAS very famous. It took place when he was playing Memphis in 1976 - several months AFTER "Born to run" had come out and he'd been on the cover of "Time" and "Newsweek"
10-09-03 05:19 PM
SHINE A LIGHT today would have been john lennon's birthday. he was gunned down. SHOW RESPECT..STAY AWAY FROM KEITH AND HIS FAMILY.

celebrity does not mean "open to the public". smarten up.
10-09-03 05:34 PM
LadyJane Keith lives in Weston, Connecticut! I'm sure his home is not that hard to find.

And I bet...if you weren't acting all goofy or anything...he might just welcome you in for a drink!!

WTF....how fast can I get to Connecticut!!!!???

LadyJ.
10-09-03 05:38 PM
Joey

Is Siegfried gay ?

10-09-03 05:39 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
And I bet...if you weren't acting all goofy or anything...he might just welcome you in for a drink!!

Best quote of the day!

You are so right.
10-09-03 05:43 PM
Joey

Then again , if he was drunk he might have you shot !

...............or turn up the juice on his electric fence ( that is what Carson used to do on Saturday afternoons / evenings -- circa '87 )

Joey Carson !
10-09-03 05:52 PM
throbby Just don't ask him for his autograph if he lets you in.
10-09-03 06:21 PM
prism Keith had a colorful stalker a few years back, a young guy. Keith talked about him and he tried to get him some psychiatric help. Apparently the boy was a little like Letterman's stalker; she'd camp out in Letterman's backyard and wash her clothes in his pool, coincidentally Dave lived not far from Keith in CT. I don't know what happened to Keith's stalker but Letterman's sat on railroad tracks and died. Is Keith back in the States? Usually after a tour he rests in Jamaica.
10-09-03 06:29 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Yeah, the whole Letterman thing was wacky. My grandmother lived just a few blocks from him. Said it was very odd. I'm sure all these stars get a few whackos once in awhile.

-tSYX --- Whoooahhh, like the evnin' sun...
10-09-03 06:32 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Mother baby wrote:
Well... we're all kind of "stalkers" in a way. I mean wtf?
Who are this obsessed with a band??? MaYBE kEITH WILL GET US "SOME HELP". A new record wouldn't hurt.

Well, do we like the band? Yes. Do we talk about the band? Yeah. Do we have a Ladies Mick-Jumping Team? Hell yeah! (I think we have a few guys who'd like to see it go co-ed... too... Joey? In favor?)

Do we wash our clothes in Ronnie's pool? Well, I don't... I dunno about others!

-tSYX --- I can't help myself, can't help it if I'm older than you!
10-09-03 07:57 PM
telecaster Just pull into the local coffee shop in his town and ask for directions

Say you are delivering a truckload of Absolute for a
one Mr. K. Richards. Have a puzzled look on your face like you never heard of him

They will tell you how to get there
10-10-03 07:04 AM
JaggaRichards leave him alone
10-10-03 09:08 AM
SHINE A LIGHT could we please DELETE this entire thread? and then keith needs not to worry about the crazies out there.
10-10-03 09:21 AM
LadyJane Lighten up SHINE A LIGHT.

In case you didn't know it...you've entered an asylum...we are all crazy... and I doubt any of us would ever try to harm Keith.

LadyJ.
10-10-03 09:39 AM
luxury1 Keith lives in a pink house?
10-10-03 09:54 AM
glencar I've heard tale of a Stones fan who was given a citation for entering Keith's property. Someone posted the citation elsewhere. I would think it's best to keep quite a distance away. I actually hate to agree with Crazy Mathjiz but he's right on this one(although rude, of course).
Page: 1 2