ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEW BOOK ON THE STONES Return to archive
10-19-02 08:51 AM
riccardo Just found it at www.oderbillboard.com,is called 40 by 20.
10-19-02 01:45 PM
egon there's also a new book out in france.
"the rolling stones - Une autobiographie"
fnac sells it.
10-19-02 03:16 PM
Boomhauer Yeah, I went to Barnes and Noble today and saw 40x20 (not so large; cool photos) and Rolling with the Stones (huge ass book with cool photos; must weigh about 7 or 8 pounds).
10-19-02 04:23 PM
Harrylime That "Rolling with the stones" book is Bill's.It's out here next week.I aim to get it.Should be pretty insightful hopefully.
10-19-02 04:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have the 40x20 in my hands signed by Gus Coral, Gered Mankowitz, Baron Wolman, Ethan Russell, Dick Waterman, Chris Makos, & William Coupon... but...

Do you know that the photo on page "vi" are the fingers and the camera of Mick Jagger photographed by Baron Wolman?

Is a great book

With some mistakes, one of them unbeliavable as it was repeated. The Jan Olofsson pic on the Ready Steady Go TV show has again credited a guy as Ian Stewart, in both Jan's book "My 60's" and now in this one.

You will have some of the best headers from this book soon.

this is the front cover

and this is the back cover