ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Exile Return to archive
10-18-02 11:01 PM
torn&frayed This ain't about Licking. This is about tasting. Tonight, drunk and desperate I listen to Exile for the I don't know how many hundreth, thousandth, millionth time - best album ever made... so sweet and dirty - PURE - nothing feels this way - snakes through me - like blood. Magnificent - all music can and ever needs to be - a friend in a dark place - so much soul pouring out of this plastic - pain, pleasure and everything imbetween -

She delivers right on time...every time.

10-18-02 11:12 PM
midnightmagic pretty fuckin powerful stuff there.
10-18-02 11:43 PM
Hand O Fate Exile on Main St. is without question God's gift to humanity. Every emotion is in there. Im only a young 'un, (20) but i wouldn't trade that album for anything in the world. Every song has so much soul in it. That is what is missing in the world today. When Keith sings that he needs a love, you fuckin believe him. He ain't bullshitin yah. Shine a Light is one of my top 5 stones songs. It is just so fuckin good. Rocks Off is the fucking definition of Rock n roll. Balls to the wall, fuck off, raunch. Tumlbing dice will get me out of any funk. You just gotta roll my baby. All down the line, a classic. I could go on and on cuz im piss drunk. Soul Survivor, always gives me inspiration, i go to a goddamn business school, these kids are heartless pieces of shit. When i get outta here im gonna do my best to make this world fucking better. I dont give a damn about profits and revenues.
10-18-02 11:49 PM
Martha EXILE playing on brand new stereo = Euphoric ecstacy

melting down.................

I only get my rocks off when I'm sleeeeeeeeeeepin'
10-19-02 09:14 AM
sirfito
Simply: the BEST album ever made.
Cheers,
Fito
10-19-02 09:50 AM
riffhard64 well said Torn...well fucking said!