ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Montreal Return to archive
10-18-02 03:48 PM
alllifebegan I heard rumors there might be a second date put on in Montreal in January...any truth to this? The current show is sold out.
10-18-02 05:23 PM
luxury1 Oh god, I hope so--it is the BEST venue to see the Stones.(arena-wise)
10-18-02 05:28 PM
scope
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Oh god, I hope so--it is the BEST venue to see the Stones.(arena-wise)

Really? Never seen a show there. What am I missing?
10-18-02 05:55 PM
SirMuddy You miss a big blues bar of 16,000 or so places
where every seats is good... and everybody's rocking!
Arena-wise
10-18-02 06:04 PM
winter plus some of Montreal's fine viewing establishments (so I've heard),

wintah
10-19-02 06:43 AM
luxury1 scope--
Security is lax and friendly (imagine that!). They sell bottled beer and mixed drinks (at least they did in '99), and the Stones just seem to be relaxed and in great spirits. One can move about and dance without getting pushed back into yer seat. The hotel where the band stayed was relatively cheap, and you could go hang out in the hotel bar/lounge with "the crew", without hotel security being doormen. I cant fuckin wait. I hope they do add another show there--please post here if anyone hears of it!!