ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chaz Header Pic Return to archive
10-18-02 08:49 AM
nankerphelge What a great shot of the man. When was that taken? He is just too cool. He runs the whole thing ya know.
10-18-02 09:13 AM
Pants Make the Man Oh, I know. That picture remind's me of Buddy Rich- but Charlie is cooler than he was. From what I've heard, Buddy Rich was a foul-mouthed, crude kind of guy.
10-18-02 09:17 AM
nankerphelge What the fuck is wrong with that??
10-18-02 09:23 AM
Pants Make the Man Nothing, nankerphelge. I may as well have been describing myself- but foul mouthed and crude doesn't quite cut the mustard when standing next to Charlie Watts. Charlie can say in one well placed "Fuck off!" what Buddy Rich would say in a two hour drunken tirade.
10-18-02 09:54 AM
nankerphelge Naw I was just jokin!! You set me up for a good one!
10-18-02 10:29 AM
stonedinaustralia charlie should get into acting

he'd be a walk up start for the role of the devil

a man of wealth and taste indeed

check out how the stripes in the jacket co-ordinate with the shirt - the devil is in the detail

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-18-02 10:34 AM
nankerphelge Class act that fella!
10-18-02 10:48 AM
stonedinaustralia phelge my man, have you been reading the "stripped" thread? - i know you may only do this sort of thing if you get paid for it but there's a discussion going on that could use the input of a judicial mind

indeed, you've been named as a witness - if you don't check it voluntarily you might expect a subpoena - oyez, oyez all stand in the court of the voodoochile

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
10-18-02 11:06 AM
nankerphelge I've been following it but have decided that I don't have much to offer.
10-18-02 11:09 AM
Lacride "charlie should get into acting"

Right Stonedinaustralia! Can't remember right now the name of that video/song of the boys: Mick with lots of women around and lying on the couch of his headshrinker (Chaz). He (charlie) seems to act as if it was a natural born thing.

Yeah, Charlie's great!
10-18-02 11:10 AM
stonedinaustralia well, i'm not entirely sure about that - but i completely understand your desire to have nothing to do with it

10-18-02 11:16 AM
nankerphelge I can vouch for the fact that jb is a lawyer -- that's about it. I don't know him otherwise other than from his posts.
10-18-02 11:21 AM
nankerphelge Alternate Dispute Resolution - you say you are a studly lawyer, he says he is a studly rock star. The guy that gets the most gash before Xmas wins!!
10-18-02 11:25 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I can vouch for the fact that jb is a lawyer

well that was a fundamental bone of contention

and i hope mathjis reads your comment because jb's got a point re some of m's statements about him... liar and fraud spring to mind

it is a fine line between "internet bullshit" and actionable material and the sands that it is drawn in might be prone to shifting but, the fact is, it's just ugly and nobody needs it
10-18-02 11:34 AM
jb thanks...I cannot believe the guy is claiming I did not pay someone...ask stonedoug if he received my contribution, ask Geraldo, look at my profile on e-bay under "jbstonesfan", ask Gilles whom I bought 2 boots from...I understand he is angry at some of my attacks...but i always said he was a stones expert and never questioned his honesty!!! This really pisses me off!!!
10-18-02 11:35 AM
nankerphelge I agree -- when attacks on a person's integrity come into play it gets ugly -- you will recall that my reputation was called into question 2 weeks ago. And it is difficult not to strike back.

I would suggest that jb and Math take their issue off-line. If they have a beef, they should resolve it between themselves before slinging accusations and threats here.
10-18-02 11:39 AM
jb Nanker..you are right...I thought it was a little funny, the issue b/t you and FG..how wrong I was...I apologize to you as i can now understand how upset one gets when it goes beyond name calling and one's character is impuned.....
10-18-02 12:02 PM
nankerphelge Especially here -- we Stones fans take our lil' family seriously and to heart. We are genetic mutants. To suggest that we are dishonest cuts deep!
10-18-02 03:05 PM
Factory Girl I thought the Nank/FG case was closed.
10-18-02 03:22 PM
nankerphelge It is! jb and I were just empathizing!
10-18-02 07:45 PM
Martha To comment on the original intent of this thread, if I may...I LOVE Charlie!
10-18-02 11:48 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl yes, back to the original topic

This was the header