ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Billboard still has not posted attendance figures. Return to archive
10-17-02 02:07 PM
jb I am not suggesting this is due to poor sales, however, it is interesting that over a month into the tour, still no "hard" attendance figures.
10-17-02 02:48 PM
Joey " I am not suggesting this is due to poor sales, however, it is interesting that over a month into the tour, still no "hard" attendance figures. "

You want some " Hard Attendance " Figures ????????

They just laid off over one hundred people today at my office , luckily , your young Joey was not one of them , but now I have to do the work of five people instead of four -- pisses me off !!!!!!

Sooner or later Carly is going to get me .............and man will it feel good -- YES !!!!!!

" Reaching for the Matresses Again Ronnie "

HP Joey {{{{ KUNTA }}}}}

( A Slave to the Stones )

10-17-02 03:01 PM
jb What company do you work for Joey....Lucent?
10-17-02 03:29 PM
Joey Hewlett Packard !!!!

17,980 Jobs ..........................So Far !

Nasty !!!!!
10-17-02 03:43 PM
jb Wow...we use to have a Hewlitt-Packard plant in Boynton Beach...closed several years ago....I feel for you..it must be difficult to be on the bubble...This would never have happened if our mutual friend was elected....
10-17-02 03:59 PM
sandrew Yes, because that bubble was so healthy and rational, it would never have burst under Bubba's watch...
10-17-02 04:43 PM
Joey " This would never have happened if our mutual friend was elected.... "

I would like to nuzzle you !

J.
10-17-02 06:47 PM
Boomhauer
quote:
jb wrote:
I am not suggesting this is due to poor sales, however, it is interesting that over a month into the tour, still no "hard" attendance figures.

Yeah jb, I noticed that shit, too. Why does Rollingstones.com always have that "sold out performance" shit written underneath the venue? Hey, I love the Stones, but when it comes to the real facts, I don't think the Stones have actually sold out anything at all. But I still don't know why Billboard doesn't have any info. WIth the prices and majority of the shows close to sell-outs and venue types, they should still be raking in the dough.

jb, take a look at Pollstar and see that. I think that ranks the tours, but doesn't give any figures.
10-18-02 07:40 AM
John Wood I was at the Detroit and the Toronto show (ACC) I did not see empty seats at either of these. Does anyone know were these shows really sold out?
10-18-02 08:05 AM
Maxlugar Jimmy Carter solicited the Soviets for help in making sure Ronald Reagan did not get re-elected in '84.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=3946

True to form (For Carter AND the Soviets) it didn't work.

"You think the liberal media will play this story up, Ronnie?!"

Maxy (The Rockin' Republican!)
[Edited by Maxlugar]
10-18-02 09:32 AM
jb Neither Florida show has sold out.....The Sun Sentinel ran a very favorable piece...the Miami Herald so-so and ended with "glad they are not after sales records this tour, as neither show has sold out"..