ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Got My Soundboard Aragon Boot ............. Return to archive
10-16-02 09:19 AM
Joey ..............in the mail last evening . Bless the individual who sent it to me .

YES !!!!!!! Just listening to Mick Jagger nail the vocals to " Worried About You " would have been worth paying the eight hundred dollars for a ticket .......

Why oh Why couldn't Wayne Perkins ( Is he still alive ? ) been the guest artist on this track instead of Bono belting out " Going to Chicago " on IORR ????

Why ??? This is the Question ................who will supply the answers ? Please , I's justs gots to knows .

Damn -- I should have gone to the gig .

" Still kicking myself Ronnie "

Kunta Joey {{{{ TOBY JOE }}}}

( He is a Slave to the Stones )

Clubby Bear

10-16-02 09:50 AM
Sir Stonesalot I tried to tell you.
10-16-02 09:51 AM
F505 man, joey, can't you plant a tree?
We all want to hear this!
10-16-02 09:55 AM
Joey " man, joey, can't you plant a tree?
We all want to hear this! "

Over at the other board they are telling me it is not soundboard but something called a " Killer AUD " .

What is this stuff ??? I can't tell the difference , but I do know this , my boot sounds crystal clear .

Lovely

J.
10-16-02 09:58 AM
F505 Don't matter what it is: plant that tree!!!!!
10-16-02 10:09 AM
Maxlugar AUD = Audience. Some guy with a tape recorder.

Copy it and give it to me, now.

{{{{{[[[[MAXY!]]]]}}}}}
10-16-02 10:16 AM
stonemon
quote:
Joey wrote:
..............in the mail last evening . Bless the individual who sent it to me .

YES !!!!!!! Just listening to Mick Jagger nail the vocals to " Worried About You " would have been worth paying the eight hundred dollars for a ticket .......

Why oh Why couldn't Wayne Perkins ( Is he still alive ? ) been the guest artist on this track instead of Bono belting out " Going to Chicago " on IORR ????

Why ??? This is the Question ................who will supply the answers ? Please , I's justs gots to knows .

Clubby Bear

I want/need that Aragon cdr. I will trade you front row pix from Aragon for a complete cdr. I have over 60 photos from Aragon. [email protected]
[Edited by stonemon]
10-16-02 10:25 AM
voodoopug Joey,

I have a soundboard of the Toronto Secret show, Comisky Park, United Center, Fleet Center, Roseland Ballroom all for trade on this one....can we work something out?
10-16-02 10:30 AM
Joey " Joey,

I have a soundboard of the Toronto Secret show, Comisky Park, United Center, Fleet Center, Roseland Ballroom all for trade on this one....can we work something out? "

Oooooh , THAT would be nice . I wish I had a burner . Still , I love this thing -- perhaps my Brother will burn it for me ( We are not on speaking terms , but things change )

Please E - Mail me at [email protected]

J.

10-16-02 10:36 AM
F505 Your brother? Who is he? Bobby Ewing? Pleeeeeaaaaase!
10-16-02 02:08 PM
watts_60657 Would love to trade with you. I've got the Boston and Toronto boards on the way, in addition to over 200 other titles.

[email protected]

quote:
Joey wrote:
..............in the mail last evening . Bless the individual who sent it to me .

Clubby Bear

10-16-02 02:29 PM
TelecasterTony ooooooooohhhh. I have been reading about these "tree" things, and from what I gather it means everyone gets a copy. I like that idea. There are many things I would do for a copy of that Aragon show.
10-16-02 03:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot If you can all wait until I get done with the NYC tree, I'll do another tree consisting of Palais Royale(sbd), Orpheum, Aragon, and Tower shows.

I just don't have time for it now.
10-16-02 03:35 PM
Joey " If you can all wait until I get done with the NYC tree, I'll do another tree consisting of Palais Royale(sbd), Orpheum, Aragon, and Tower shows. "

Yes , please count me in !

All of these " Club Dates " are special to me .

Joey

10-16-02 03:50 PM
mtw1000 Hi -

This would be welcome, but to make the load easier on you, there ius already a tree running for the Palais Royale and Orpheum shows - structure already posted and everything. So it would just be Aragon and Tower shows.

Cheers - Mason

quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
If you can all wait until I get done with the NYC tree, I'll do another tree consisting of Palais Royale(sbd), Orpheum, Aragon, and Tower shows.

10-16-02 04:13 PM
Joey " Would love to trade with you. I've got the Boston and Toronto boards on the way, in addition to over 200 other titles.

[email protected] "

Let's wait for Stoney's Tree so we can get all of these Club Dates together . Thanks !

Joey

10-16-02 04:30 PM
SlackerZ Isn't that version of worried about you, stop two times?
i just wanted to know if that is the version i have
thanx in advance
ftp://slackerz.dns2go.com
por 707
login / pass: aragon
enjoy if that is the version
i think the best version is the 2nd source, the first one has speed problems
10-16-02 09:44 PM
cherryred hey watts_60657

I think I live near you in 60657. We should get together and trade at some point. Were you at the aragon show too?

-cherryred
10-16-02 09:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yes, there may well be trees running for those shows elsewhere...but not HERE.

Besides, if a branch or a leaf already has one or two of the shows...nothing says that they have to get those from the tree.
10-17-02 02:20 AM
peterdv
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
Joey,

I have a soundboard of the Toronto Secret show, Comisky Park, United Center, Fleet Center, Roseland Ballroom all for trade on this one....can we work something out?

hi,
do i read this correctly, you have SOUNDBOARD of
Comisky
United
Fleet
Roseland ??
hm,
wanna trade ?
[email protected]
10-17-02 10:48 AM
midnightmagic I have Aragon send me blanks and postage and I will burn it for you.

E-mail me.
10-17-02 10:55 AM
watts_60657 Ha ha! You've found me!

quote:
cherryred wrote:
hey watts_60657

I think I live near you in 60657. We should get together and trade at some point. Were you at the aragon show too?

-cherryred

10-17-02 02:53 PM
Fn_Nick Sir Stonesalot, you rule! Count me in for that tree as well. Thanks again.

Nick
10-17-02 03:12 PM
Gazza May take a week or two to all pan out,but the next project we have in the pipeline is indeed a 7-Cd four concert collection consisting of the four club shows that we havent tree'd so far - namely those from Toronto, Boston, Philadelphia and Chicago.

as Sir Stonesalot said above,even those who have SOME of these shows are welcome to sign up and they can trade or send B&P for as little or as many of those shows that they require to complete their collection.

More details soon!!
10-18-02 04:10 AM
F505 Well now that's great news Gazza!!!
10-19-02 02:33 AM
posada
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
If you can all wait until I get done with the NYC tree, I'll do another tree consisting of Palais Royale(sbd), Orpheum, Aragon, and Tower shows.

Ooh! That would be fantastic!!! I'll be looking for that! That would be so wonderful of you!
10-19-02 03:24 PM
jjkflsh hi,
u lucky devil, wanna trade a copy of it ???
[email protected]