ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chicago/Aragon...Anybody?? Return to archive
10-16-02 03:12 AM
TelecasterTony I am new to the bootleg/trading club, but I am DESPERATELY looking for a decent copy of the Chicago Aragon show. I was there, and I want to relive that night over, and over, and over. My bootleg collection currently consists of one show- the Palais Royale 8/16/02 (which I am sure EVERYONE has by now). If there is anyone out there with a good copy (soundboard?) of the Aragon show, and a bleeding heart for a true fan of the Stones, I would be most grateful. Thanks. Tony

10-16-02 04:14 AM
marko I will get aragon soon,but i don�t the quality.If its worth
of treeing,i will do that.
10-16-02 07:38 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat It's available on several ftp's
you might wanna try: http://www.ultimate-elvis.f2s.com/stonesforum/index.php

it is a dutch board, but information regarding the ftp's is available in english..
10-16-02 02:26 PM
TelecasterTony Thanks for the info...much appreciated. It's a start! Tony
10-17-02 08:47 PM
SirMuddy Aragon Cool Audience There:
ftp://stones:[email protected]