ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Any " hard-core Side Two-of-Tattoo You cultists" out there? Return to archive Page: 1 2
10-16-02 02:50 PM
Maxlugar Side one of Sticky Fingers is without peer.

10-16-02 03:26 PM
Child of the Moon It always bothered me that Think I'm Going Mad wasn't included on Emotional Rescue, Tattoo You, or Undercover - it would have fit on any of them... although throwing a random ballad into the otherwise hellacious mix that is Undercover would have been quite a shocker.

There's the longer, unedited version out there on boots, like Static in the Attic. I kind of prefer that one, because there's just that much more emotion thrown into it.
[Edited by Child of the Moon]
10-16-02 03:28 PM
Factory Girl Yoko?
10-16-02 04:19 PM
sirmoonie You got it FG. An oldie, but a goodie.

Does anyone know how I can contact those black dudes sitting on the stoop in the Waiting On A Friend video? I have something I wanna ask them.
10-16-02 04:45 PM
Fiji Joe Sirmoonie, if they are anything like most black guys I know, they're still on the stoop.
10-16-02 04:48 PM
Moonisup ahha oh no Fiji

well I think heaven was keiths song (at least the chords!!)
there are a lot of Bb in there !

The wooden shoe, and my aunt does dirty things with tulips

rIk
10-16-02 04:53 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Side one of Sticky Fingers is without peer.

Hmm... I'd tie it with Side Three of Love You Live and Side One of Exile On Main Street.

-YxTS - Satisfaction can't no I get...
10-17-02 12:49 PM
quackenbush Tattoo You is one of my favorite albums. It is a shame that only Start Me Up (snore) made the cut on Forty Licks.
10-17-02 04:05 PM
2120SMA Nasty Habits said "Tattoo You is the ultimate side of make out music that the Stones and possibly any rock band ever laid down". I belive this is true but when its time to fuck, throw on side 1!
Page: 1 2