ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROSELAND!! Return to archive
10-15-02 01:44 PM
Moonisup I have heard most of the songs of Roseland now, and I must say, what a great performance!! Oh man, she smiled sweetly just sounds like heaven, hmmmmmmm Great Great Great!!

Rik
10-15-02 05:33 PM
Mickjagger1963 I really wanna hear Virginia from roseland. One of my stones favs
10-15-02 08:31 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Mickjagger1963 wrote:
I really wanna hear Virginia from roseland. One of my stones favs

Yeah, me too... anyone got it or know where we can get it?

-tSYX --- Rockawhile...
10-16-02 02:28 AM
Moonisup ftp://stones:[email protected]

it could be very very busy but it worked for me this morning!!
[Edited by Moonisup]
10-16-02 05:16 AM
Child of the Moon Man, am I in the mood to hear She Smiled Sweetly! It's been a shitty day... I need something like that to cheer me up.
10-16-02 06:21 AM
bez85 there's been alot of talk about how well woody is playing, but after hearing his solo on CYHMK a few times now from Roseland, to be honest it's not very good..maybe just a bad night on that one..Woody is the man though, love him..
10-16-02 02:46 PM
sirmoonie I don't think his Rosie CYHMK solo was anything fantastic, but you should have heard him just around midnight at MSG. Power slamming piledriver material!

At Rosie, he was goofed up on something during that song. Being really weird. I don't think he put his all into the solo.

Hey Mupplet or anyone, how did Hand Of Fate, Dance, and Go-Go come out on the Rosie AUDs. They slayed in the flesh. Just slayed my flesh.
10-16-02 02:52 PM
Moonisup Great Great great, they all sound fantastic!

Going to a go go, well good to hear, I always wanted to hear that one,

10-17-02 04:27 PM
SirMuddy Midnight rambler is so cool at Roseland...
The right place to play that!
I still thinkin' that Tower is a better show...
Sure for the sound
But Roseland have a cool feeling and so much heart breakin' licks that's it's my #2 best show from this tour...
and we still have Orpheum and Aragon to deal with...
What a great tour!
Theater show + Palais Royale
are the best stones shows I ever listen...
Can't wait to catch them in montreal!
remember les roues metallic et les jumeaux demons
I was there! ;P