ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NYC Tree final structure Return to archive
10-12-02 10:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl First of all and in the name of all of us (not just the administrators) We want to thank Sirstonesalot for the hard work with this tree, but specially for taping the best shows so far and making this possible for everybody and for free!!! This is C10 stuff! No doubt about it

You rule bro!

The structure is already up in the following locations:

US Seed Branch 1

US Seed Branch 2

US Seed Branch 3

European Seed Branch

Latin America, Australia and Japan Seed Branch

I'm not sure but I think that Riverrat will make the art, so it will be very cool!!!

10-12-02 10:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl For more about this tree check this thread http://novogate.com/board/968/119969-1.html
10-12-02 10:27 PM
Stonesprofessor Want to second that thought..THIS is what real fandom is about!
10-12-02 10:32 PM
Angiegirl I love you all (repeat indefinately), thanx so much !!!!!!!!

Angelique
Long Live The Internet
10-12-02 10:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot
I want to let you all know how this should work.

Firstly, IT IS UP TO THE LEAVES TO CONTACT THEIR BRANCH!!!

Let me repeat that, IT IS UP TO THE LEAVES TO CONTACT THEIR BRANCH!!

In other words, if you want the show, it is up to you to contact the person that you will be getting the discs from.

If you do not contact your branch, the branch may assume that you no longer wish to participate in the tree.

Leaves, if you are unable to contact your branch, email me at the tree email address [email protected]

Second, extra discs for postage in a B&P. I will allow this if your trade is international. The amount of extra discs to cover the postage is to be determined by the parties involved. If you live in the same country, send a self addressed mailer with the proper postage affixed.

I am setting no time limits on this tree. However, please don't drag your feet. Try to do all transactions in a timely manner. And on the flip side, please be patient. This is a rather large set...6 discs. If your branch is burning for 5 people, that means he's making 30 discs! Don't expect things to happen overnight, but also let's not have this thing drag on for months.

I want to track the progress of this tree. Branches, let me know when all of your discs have been sent out.

Leaves, make sure you let me know if a branch fails. I want to make sure everyone gets their discs.

If you encounter a problem, DO NOT PANIC. Try to work it out like adults. If you can't work it out, contact me, and I'll try to mediate a solution.

So watch for the structure tomorrow. I hope to have the seed discs in the mail next week.

10-12-02 11:14 PM
Stonecrazed Sir Stonealot: Thank you very, very much for doing this!
10-13-02 03:21 AM
gypsymofo60 Sir Stones, I've never participated in one of these trees before, but I gotta hand to ya, seems like you're going to a hell of alot of trouble for little, or no recompense, you deserve a fucking knighthood! I'll have to petition Lizzy on the boards behalf. Anyway I don't know whether or not you got my email, but that's immaterial, I still can't get over the favour you're doing all. If you ever decide to visit OZ you got free accomadation, guaranteed, airport valet too. cheers! gypsymofo.
10-13-02 10:34 AM
Cooper Hi
The US Branch 2 address is not working "[email protected]"Please contact me as i am one of your leafs
[email protected]
10-13-02 12:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot Coop, that email should read: [email protected]

Try that one.
10-13-02 12:26 PM
Gazza Thanks very much for putting this together - cant wait to hear the discs!

More shows to be tree'd here very soon!
10-13-02 03:06 PM
glimmertwin725 Words can not express my feelings for everyone on this board...I feel so lucky to be a Stones fan who is priviliged to have a board like this with so many who are willing to share ...thanks again guys !!!
10-14-02 01:44 AM
peterdv thanks a lot for setting this up, i've already contacted my branch,
another question , i haven't seen any announcements regarding artwork on these ...is any one on top of it or has it still to be done/made??

thanks
Peter
10-14-02 08:47 AM
Factory Girl Thanks, Sir Stonesalot!! Loking forward to hearing the Trifecta!!

And thanks Voodoo for my avatar!! Testing...
10-14-02 08:54 AM
Sir Stonesalot I'm glad you brought that up Peter.

Our resident bar napkin artist, River Rat, has graciously accepted our commission for original artwork. And that reminds me, I need to email him the track listings.

So, yes there will be artwork for this project.
10-14-02 09:01 AM
Factory Girl Great!!
10-14-02 10:59 AM
Stonesprofessor How long should we wait for our 'branch' to contact us back?
10-14-02 12:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot I haven't even sent the seed discs out yet, and I probably won't send them out till mid week.

So that means that it will be at least 2 weeks from now(longer for internationals) before the discs start filtering down to the branches. Maybe even 3 weeks.

I wouldn't expect to hear much before then.
10-14-02 12:33 PM
Maxlugar I get a bunch of jibberish when I click on those links.

Help Maxy!
10-14-02 01:20 PM
Factory Girl Maxy, you're my branch. I'm sorry you're having access difficulties.
10-14-02 03:51 PM
glencar Maxy, ae you using Netscape? Try using IE instead. I had gibberish but now I can see. I'm really looking forward to this set!
10-15-02 02:35 PM
Joey I got my contact and I just mailed my disc's today !

Thanks to Everyone ................You have made for a very very Happy Joey .

Now , if you will please excuse me , I must go and take a pee .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joe JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ Jo Joey

Bunny
10-17-02 03:18 PM
Gazza >How long should we wait for our 'branch' to contact us back?

Your branch should keep their entire part of the tree updated with the progress of THEIR end of the tree at all times - ie if they ve heard from their seed branch.,how long they expect to wait until they get the discs, when they DO get them, when theyre being sent out etc...

one thing though - on the Boston tree,some leaves didnt bother replying to their branches despite several e-mails requesting address info, etc...IF you change your mind and dont wish to take part in the tree after the sign up period has closed, PLEASE at least have the courtesy of e-mailing your branch and advising them of this. DONT leave it to them to mail you several times as they have enough to be going on with,and this whole venture can be quite time consuming to begin with
10-18-02 09:18 AM
Stonesprofessor Branches keeping contact- I STILL havent heard a peep from MY branch...if you dont want to do this..at least let Stonesalot know...or at LEAST give us the coutesy of contacting us at the START, so we know you are out there, ready willing and able! Thanks everyone!
10-18-02 12:45 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I certainly encourage branches to keep in touch with leaves....when there is something to keep in touch about. I have not sent out the seed discs yet(My burner is down, and the guy I have burning for me has 60 discs to make. Please be patient, he's trying very hard. I'm hoping to hit the P.O. on Monday.). The only thing your branch can tell you right now is that he doesn't have the discs yet.

Just be patient folks. Things will happen in short order.
10-18-02 02:57 PM
Factory Girl Hey, SS, what kind of burner do you have now? A stand-alone?
10-18-02 05:25 PM
Stonesprofessor Just chompin at the bit a little! No offense!
10-18-02 06:45 PM
Gazza >Well, I certainly encourage branches to keep in touch with leaves....when there is something to keep in touch about.

Thats what I meant..ie WHEN there are updates to keep them informed about. Thanks for clarifying.
10-18-02 06:49 PM
Factory Girl I already sent my part to my branch. It gives my branch something new to listen to and creates goodwill between parties. Now, I just wait-which is cool with me.
10-18-02 10:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's the spirit, FG!