ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Air Canada Centre by Rick with thanks to Brenda, Tony & Rachel
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:

CLICK THE IMAGE AND LISTEN THE ROLLING STONES WEB RADIO SPECIAL!!!

[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Has anyone on this board ever met Mick or Keith... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
10-14-02 10:47 AM
jb Mathjis, you are by far a bigger jerk than I...shame on you for your hostility towards the Stones and their fans...go crawl back into your hole and critique your own shortcomings not only as a stones fan, but as a human being..
[Edited by jb]
10-15-02 08:32 AM
Mathijs still pissed JB, that I didn't want to sell boots to you? How can I ever be a greater jerk than you? Stop flattering me silly boy, you know it couldn't be true!

Mathijs
10-15-02 10:48 AM
jb Your refusal to sell me the boots , is unquestionably, the most venal of all your actions to date. I was going to send you Amrican currency...worth more than you worthless gilders!!! You could have made over 100.00 U.S. dollars for a boot which cost you nothing!!! Your arrogance is appalling and don't come begging to me gfor money when your broke...the offer is now rescinded!!!
[Edited by jb]
10-15-02 03:46 PM
F505 well since a year we don't have guilders anymore but euros and they have the same value as dollars. The funeral of Prince Claus today was a dignified goodbye. Our royal family owns as much as 2 billion dollars.
Thanks.
10-15-02 03:50 PM
jb 1 euro=1 dollar?
10-15-02 03:55 PM
Moonisup 1 euro is .90 $
10-15-02 03:55 PM
F505 you got it
10-15-02 04:07 PM
jb One dollar = how many gilders?
10-15-02 04:09 PM
F505 ask moonisup, he is the financial expert and trader in bootlegs...
10-15-02 04:12 PM
gypsy loved the story fpm c10 <----hope i got that right

jb, you're still a dumbass...
10-15-02 04:16 PM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsy wrote:

jb, you're still a dumbass...

Gypsy I like you a lot, but do not offend my friend here, everybody is entitled to his of hers opinion!
10-15-02 04:18 PM
cocksucker ooooooo not again crybaby!!!!
10-15-02 04:24 PM
jb Rik...the Gypsy person has long been a nemesis...he/she is harmless and I feel deep down inside he/she cares for me...thanks for you support as usual...
10-15-02 04:26 PM
Moonisup
quote:
cocksucker wrote:
ooooooo not again crybaby!!!!

I am sorry you have to cope with this! but I am loyal to all my friends, I would even defend you if you where attacked on a point on wich I agree
10-15-02 04:29 PM
cocksucker OK thx it will be remembered
10-16-02 04:40 AM
Mathijs >>>
Your refusal to sell me the boots , is unquestionably, the most venal of all your actions to date. I was going to send you Amrican currency...worth more than you worthless gilders!!! You could have made over 100.00 U.S. dollars for a boot which cost you nothing!!! Your arrogance is appalling and don't come begging to me gfor money when your broke...the offer is now rescinded!!!
>>>

Damn, try to imagine how rich I must be in order to refuse your hard-earned American Dollars�.how rich must I be in order to withstand a profit of 500%, paid in a real currency instead of the shells, beads and mirrors we in Europe pay with�

No JB, I refused to sell to you because I will not sell to people who cheat, fraud, lie, and scorn other people under other names than their own. At the moment I discovered you had posted your irrelevant messages on the IORR message board under 10 different aliases, all meant to harm other people, I decided I will not sell bootlegs to you. Call that �fair trading�, isn�t that a popular term in your surroundings?

Mathijs

Ps the spelling is �Guilders�, the currency of the Netherlands from 1613 until 2002. Now we have the Euro, which is about the same value as the US dollar. But you wouldn�t know.
10-16-02 05:52 AM
Child of the Moon How sad... what should be a fun thread about metting the Stones has degenerated into this.

I'm gonna go listen to Don't Stop.
10-16-02 06:04 AM
cocksucker this is the most severe accusation i ever heard on this board. If this is true (Matthijs about JB) than we have a serious problem here. Cheating and lying under false names is the most culpable a man can do i.m.o. If this is true i think the administrators on this board must take strong action!

sincerely
cocksucker
10-16-02 08:22 AM
hotlicks selling bootlegs for profit-how sad sad sad.
10-16-02 09:27 AM
gypsy You said it, dude..."everyone here is entitled to their opinion." My opinion of jb is that he is an idiot.
10-16-02 10:53 AM
jb Mathjis is referring to threads on IORR months ago when there was, in my opinion, some anti-american bashing by a small few at that cite...for him to hold it against me , considering the nature of some of his posts, is , in my opinion, somewhat unfair...but obviously, if the guy does not want to sell me some boots, that's his right...
[Edited by jb]
10-16-02 11:34 AM
Riffhard I have not been on line for the last couple of days and when I come back this thread has turned into another pissing match!Unbelievable!As for Josh,Mathjis,his MO has always been the same.Some here,myself included,have come to like many of his contributions.The fanning of the flames is just his way to get you going.If you don't like it,don't take the bait.

I won't bring politics into play,but I am also sick to death of the antiAmerican spew coming from some of our so called Euro friends!I'll leave it at that.JB has a right as an American to wiegh in on a disscussion in which his country is being badmouthed.I would too!

Hey,Mathjis,I don't know you and you don't know me either.So how the hell can you accuse me of lying about meeting Mick?!Here's the facts-I met him at a party in Atlanta.I hung at this party for about four hours.At this party I had the chance to get high with Mick.I even played roulette with him.You gotta problem with that Mathjis?!Deal with it!

Don't call me a liar Mr.Jis!You know not of what you speak!

As for the first question at the press conference.I asked if the rumours were true that Mick Taylor would join the Stones onstage for select dates.This was recorded and Gazza as well as others have seen,and heard me pose the question.

I would relate the whole story about the party and meeting Mick,but this thread has turned to shit.One day soon I'll sit down and repost the story.I posted it about a year ago on Keno's site.So I guess I should repost it here.After all this is my Stones home!!!

Riffhard
10-16-02 11:48 AM
jb Riff..you speak the truth in very plain and simple language....I am well aware that i have crossed the line with my posts on numerous occassions, and I usually regret. I also have many people here who are quick to put me in my place when I go too far...like you..LOl..yet, our common interest in the Stones seems to unite all of us, and I would not hesitate to say, that if we all met hugs(I am not gay Max) would be abundant. I think a lot of my posts became extremely cruse after thr 9/11 thing..there just seems to be a great difference of opinion b/t the Amrican p[oint of view and Europe...I also get extremely worked up over mid-east politics, as unfortunately, I lost a relative to a homicide bombing who was only 16...Nonetheless, I usual apologize when I cross the line, and in fact, offered mathjis the olive branch on several occassions...if he choses to hold a grudge so be it... I love this board b/c the administrrators give us a lot of rope to hang ourselves , and typically , do not interefere....Most people here, while not in agreement with 99% of my posts(the Beatles suck, Elvis sucks, AeroSmith sucks, ticket sales are down), tend to take it for what it's worth=crap!!!
On StonesDoug's board, however, there are a core group of people who go out of there way to make more of posts than they are worth...I find these people, not me, to be the really scary ones....Anyway, I digress....Please call me when Bill Wyman is in towm!!!
10-16-02 11:55 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Ronnie! Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

A Typical Day at ROCKS OFF:

POSTER: Hey guys, what do you think about this Stones related issue?
REPLIER: Yeah, I think this, this and this.
JB: You're wrong. And you suck. And I'm rich.
REPLIER: jb, shut up.
JB: Rik, can you believe this! I'm being offended!
MOONISUP: Yeah you are! That sucks! Cut it out!
REPLIER: JB, you're a prick.
SCROTUM C10 HOME: jb I love you!!! I want to have your babies!!!
JB: You see? People love me!
REPLIER: That's just sad. You have no morals.
JB: See how they hate me?
POSTER: So about them Stones...
JB: Shut up! You all suck!
REPLIER: You shut up, JB!
UNHOLY TRINITARIAN: What's all this shit?

*post deleted, along with any Stones-Related content buried in jb's little shouting matches*.

So HOW BOUT THEM STONES? HUH? GOSH I DO LOVE TO DISCUSS THOSE ROLLING STONES WITHOUT ARGUING WITH MR. SCROTUM C10 HOME! Dear God, man! Now it's just gotten to the point of absolute stupidity. Another Stones post ruined by you goading people into an arguement.

So HOW BOUT THEM STONES?

Is not RONNIE THE MAN?

Yes! Ronnie is the man!

And that's all that matters!

Has anyone ever met *him*? Sober or drunk?

-tSYX --- Oooo.... daddy you're a fool to cry... and it makes me wonder why they ever recorded this song...
[Edited by TheSavageYoungXyzzy]
10-16-02 11:57 AM
gypsy I just realized that jb looks like that guy, Gerardo, who sang "Rico Suave."
10-16-02 12:03 PM
jb Gerardo....does'nt he operate this board?
10-16-02 12:22 PM
gypsymofo60 Savage, how boring would it be if everyone just agreed with everyone? Another take on your thread; POSTER: The Stones Rule, and everything they've ever done rocks my world! RESPONSE: You're sooooooooo right! RESPONSE: I have to agree! THIRD RESPONSE: You two got it down! See where it's going?.........God! 'OW BORING! Mind you! Aerosmith do rock! hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! it's called fishing!
10-16-02 12:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot Man, the stupid arguments is half the fun!

Especially when someone blows a gasket and has a meltdown. My GOD that's entertaining.

SS C10
10-16-02 12:49 PM
jb Consider the source, Sir..this from a guy who threatened physical harm to me over the internet!(knowing full well that I would dispose of him quite easily).
[Edited by jb]
10-16-02 12:51 PM
Moonisup ahahahhahaha

Page: 1 2 3